ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers head coach Greg Schiano interview with Kathyrn Tappen

brg meets Bob
43.gif

I’m embarrassed for you … criticizing a coach is one thing but you and several others are way over the top. He ‘s not going anywhere win or lose this year or next. Maybe not for 3-4 more years. So as I posted earlier it is time for alums and fans to support the program . It will play out soon enough.
Listen good. It is not your place to decide when criticism of the coach is too much. I don't tell others to stop defending him, you don't tell others to stop criticizing him. Who do you think you are? You're just another loudmouthed conservative who thinks his opinions matter as far as I can see. They don't.

Listen good. It is not your place to decide when criticism of the coach is too much. I don't tell others to stop defending him, you don't tell others to stop criticizing him. Who do you think you are? You're just another loudmouthed conservative who thinks his opinions matter as far as I can see. They don't.

Why would you include CONSERVATIVE in your post?

I’m curious why, as it deflates any point you were trying to make.

It tells me you are here for politics instead of discussing RU Football amongst fellow fans.

Last edited:
Let's keep this about the HC
i think he needs to show the team is on the right path this season and next start walking it.

It tells me you are here to spew your politics instead of discussing RU Football amongst fellow fans.
It's hardly the first time this keyboard commando has attacked me.

I ‘m gonna try this only once. See, now you are a political analyst. Conservative ? You are a twisted minded snot nosed whiney tool. There are more here who would defend Schiano fairly rather than attempt to paint him in a negative light. If that is being a conservative I own that. You’re someone who probably never played actual sports other than jump rope , jacks , hop scotch in the school yard at lunchtime. I’m sure you’re a sausage / pork roll fan from early on. Have good nite sweet pea.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: brgRC90
It's hardly the first time this keyboard commando has attacked me.

It would carry more weight if you proved him wrong with facts rather than personal attacks or bringing in off topic stuff.

I like your posts and can tell you’re a diehard fan.

It tells me you are here to spew your politics instead of discussing RU Football amongst fellow fans.
It goes back 2+ years when he criticized every conservative leaning voter. He’s an antagonist who hides between his privileged life in Bergen County. He also claims he doesn’t follow me and some others but he does. He can’t help wonder why .

It would carry more weight if you proved him wrong with facts rather than personal attacks or bringing in off topic stuff.

Ed Koch said:

• "You punch me, I punch back. I do not believe it's good for one's self-respect to be a punching bag."
I find the personal attacks tiresome, predictable and juvenile, and they're all some posters seem to have, but I also follow Ed Koch's advice.

He plays the victim always …everything else is the cause and effect… He’s only a diehard fan when he wants to be a diehard fan. You are considered a diehard when you support with $$$$ and actually going to games…. win and lose …good seasons and bad ones… I would bet he hasn’t attended many games in any sport.

Ed Koch said:

• "You punch me, I punch back. I do not believe it's good for one's self-respect to be a punching bag."
I find the personal attacks tiresome, predictable and juvenile, and they're all some posters seem to have, but I also follow Ed Koch's advice.
Perhaps Koch and Dinkins two of NY ‘s worst mayors… figures he would follow Ed’s stupidity …. “ How ‘m I doing?. Classic Koch.

BTW : I never told YOU not to criticize … actually never told anyone that… told fairness and reserve is needed . You can criticize Schiano but back it with current facts and as I said 2019-2020 2021 are skewed … you can start with last season 2022- 2023… as the actual barometer… brgRC90 you need to actually get over your bitter / hate for Schiano and those who think different than you in the political realm. If you want any respect .

He plays the victim always …everything else is the cause and effect… He’s only a diehard fan when he wants to be a diehard fan. You are considered a diehard when you support with $$$$ and actually going to games…. win and lose …good seasons and bad ones… I would bet he hasn’t attended many games in any sport.
Ed Koch said:

I’m asking you to not engage in personal attacks, fan to fan.

There are not that many diehard RU sports fans in the big picture.

It’s fine to disagree on football and non-football topics but we are all here on this forum for one reason.

BTW : I never told YOU not to criticize … actually never told anyone that… told fairness and reserve is needed . You can criticize Schiano but back it with current facts and as I said 2019-2020 2021 are skewed … you can start with last season 2022- 2023… as the actual barometer… brgRC90 you need to actually get over your bitter / hate for Schiano and those who think different than you in the political realm. If you want any respect .
Lol omg seriously, stop embarrassing yourself with rage posts

I’m asking you to not engage in personal attacks, fan to fan.

There are not that many diehard RU sports fans in the big picture.

It’s fine to disagree on football and non-football topics but we are all here on this forum for one reason.
I believe I made my stance clear.

Rage posts? Lol 😁😜 You ‘re the poster with the PhD. …and I’m embarrassng myself. Try again Sheldon.
No idea what you're talking about. I don't have a PhD, I have a degree in psychology, which is not the same thing. Meds got you confused gramps?

Been following this football team since the early 80's. Greg is the only coach who has brought his own unique philosophical brand to the program that gives good players a reason to even consider Rutgers. Every other coach ends up getting trounced by the Buffalo's of the world, with a roster of kids who they beat Old Dominion out for.

I've stopped believing it's a matter of money and getting a name coach. Any name coach can get the same money elsewhere, without the mountain of 50 years of futility to overcome. Just let Greg be. The program is gaining momentum.

Reactions: rutgersal
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT