ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers I come in peace

Full name is Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey

This is normally shorted to Rutgers University

RU for short

anyway...

here is the only highlight ... the world champion Dance Team:

Can't say "RU doesn't prepare you for the work force." anymore... Strip club owners in NJ must be rejoicing...

Last edited:
Can't say "RU doesn't prepare you for the work force." anymore... Strip club owners in NJ must be rejoicing...

I really like your dance team.

Do they really dance after college, and where should we be going after the game? Does Tony Soprano run the joint?

• I do understand how autocorrect works! And I spend time correcting typos that are made from my phone. It takes very little time but makes one sound somewhat intelligible, please consider it
Good for you. I move on with my life and do more important things like ending my brief break from work and getting back to the grind. I assume intelligent people know what I meant.

Hi @shakes3858 ! I heard that you were upset about our posts and wanted to clear things up. I have a few Rutgers alum friends IRL and am glad you’ve made some over here. They’re good people and loyal fans - despite being from NJ - but I hope we beat them soundly on Saturday and that they win out after that.
  • Toodles! And I hope for a clean, injury-free game this Saturday. Rutgers: please be nice to all fans that are purple in Piscataway, we all come in “piece”!

You have nothing to worry about with our fans being nice. Won't be any there. But I tell you what we'll do for you. We'll leave the front gate open for you to just come right in and make yourselves at home. All we ask is to just tidy up a little before you leave and close the door on the way out. Thanks for coming.

You know there was a time not too long ago....maybe late 2000s/early augts....when Rutgers and NW seemed to be on similar upward trajectories. How things change.

I beg to differ. Rutgers played Princeton twice in 1869. On Nov 6th of that year, RU defeated Princeton 6-4. On Nov 13th, Princeton defeated RU 0-8. Both teams ended the year 1-1, hence, co- national champs.

Not sold. We're National Champs.

welcome-to-the-party.gif
Perfect video summation of this season.

Only the Die Hard fans are here.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT