ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Men’s Lacrosse Well Represented in PLL Championship Series

Agree - it’s basically street ball. Lots of flash and space to be creative - some amazing athletes out there. - which I guess is why they are doing this as it can help raise awareness of the sport and league. It’s just buried in ESPN+.

Agree - it’s basically street ball. Lots of flash and space to be creative - some amazing athletes out there. - which I guess is why they are doing this as it can help raise awareness of the sport and league. It’s just buried in ESPN+.
Yeah, I’m not saying the guys are not incredibly skilled…most of them are…100%…great players

It’s just one move and rip…and it’s like no defense and scoring a goal is really no big deal…everyone in the field in that event can score with time and room from 10-15 yards…even the defensive guys….

This is the game that will be played in the Olympics. I'm not sure how I feel about it but it's only going to get more pervasive. It's basically basketball.

Reactions: Roy_Faulker
This is the game that will be played in the Olympics. I'm not sure how I feel about it but it's only going to get more pervasive. It's basically basketball.
NBA basketball…maybe closer to NBA all star game basketball 😜😏

Hey, if people like it, great…for me it’s a hard pass

Reactions: mdk01
Hahaha, yea. All things being equal I wish we'd just keep the game as it. Unfortunately, if we want to see it in the Olympics, this was the only way. The Olympic committee made that very clear.

The other area that will be beneficial will be in dense areas. More people will have access because the fields are smaller. Field space is a huge issue in place like LA. There aren't tons of football size fields these kids have access to in populated areas.

It's going to be interesting to see where this all goes. Definitely some waring factions as to how the future should play out.

I see both sides of it and personally prefer the game as it is played in college.

Reactions: Wagram97
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT