ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Players Come out to Thank Fans

jaywillbee

Redshirt
May 10, 2003
Tough loss today, but it was a great effort. Several of the Rutgers players came out after the game to thank everyone for traveling and for pictures. Very classy group of guys. Cam Spencer has confirmed that he’ll be back next year (at least that’s what he told us)!

So mad I didn’t get to stay but at least I got on an earlier flight home from chicago.

So glad I got to sit with all the families today…special shout-out to my broadcasting friend for
The ticket

So mad I didn’t get to stay but at least I got on an earlier flight home from chicago.

So glad I got to sit with all the families today…special shout-out to my broadcasting friend for
The ticket
aside from comp tix did people have to buy the full tourney and then waste/sell future games if you leave after your school loses?

• Wow
Reactions: redking
aside from comp tix did people have to buy the full tourney and then waste/sell future games if you leave after your school loses?
No you could buy individual sessions which gives you two games. I watched RU vs Mich first day and then didn’t stay for Iowa/OSU game. That was the early session.
Today it was RU/Purdue followed by MSU/OSU.

Say second row right behind RU bench and it was awesome. While we didn’t get the outcome we wanted it actually was a great game—felt very much like NCAAs

Man, these players can't help but make you proud. They give their all in every respect; on the court, in the classroom, in the community. -Aside from being superlative athletes, they're also superlative people.

And yeah, we came up a tiny bit short today, but they were warriors out there and I'm definitely looking forward to watching them in the NCAA's...because WE ARE IN, BABY! -Book it. 👍 :Hammer Nails:

It's the way of the internet. People take out on others for the shortcomings in their own lives.
Exactly. Some people act that way in person too. That’s on them.

This is a good time to point out all of the good things with RU Hoops and our fans. Great showing at home and on the road this year by players and fans alike. Winning 19 games after losing our two go to scorers was no easy feat. Not to mention most of our losses came when key guys were out and / or playing hurt. That was all hard work by the players and staff. Some tough losses but some great wins too. Young guys stepping up down the stretch. Veterans leading by example with hard work and grit. Looking forward to next week!

Reactions: Dpgru and JCin128
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT