ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Stadium is going to be a Nuthouse Saturday!!

“Nuthouse” is not the best term to use when playing the Buckeyes… especially given how well OSU travels
Will be looking for this guy
n1bignut-5.jpg

That guy used to tick me off when I'd see him in my section. Mainly because we were getting our asses kicked. But I see him in a different light now. I figured there had to be a backstory on the guy and turned up this article about the scholarship fund he and his wife established: Big Nut Scholarship Donation
As many have noted here, many athletics fans and donors do a lot on the academic side. It's nice to see a huge nut of a fan of a football blue blood doing the same on the academic side. For all the academic purists and journalists of our local rags who rail against athletics, the spending and the donors, maybe they should do an investigative piece to see how much athletics donors have given to the academic side. In our particular case, our academic donations far outweigh our athletics donations.

If it is withing 2 scores going into the 2nd half and we either get a big stop on their first drive of the half or we score on ours- it will be as loud as it gets. And if we find a way to either be tied or ummmmmm ahead at any point in the game...WOW

They’ve showed up in huge #’s - better than the rest of the stadium %-wisw - thr 1st 2 games, right? I have ZERO doubt the south end zone will be PACKED come Saturday!!!
Zero doubt? Really? Not even 0.000001% doubt?

If ohio state fans get mouthy one bit just ask them 1) where in ohio theyre from 2) what year they graduated. When they stutter, point at them, make fun of them, laugh at them and then tell their bandwagon asses to shut the fvck up and to go back to metlife, the nfl plays tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
If ohio state fans get mouthy one bit just ask them what year they graduated. When they stutter, point at them, make fun of them, laugh at them and then tell their bandwagon asses to shut the fvck up and to go back to metlife, the nfl plays tomorrow
I used to do that all the time with ND fans in the city. Ask them what year? They would look at you with such blank faces.

If ohio state fans get mouthy one bit just ask them what year they graduated. When they stutter, point at them, make fun of them, laugh at them and then tell their bandwagon asses to shut the fvck up and to go back to metlife, the nfl plays tomorrow.

That can work both ways. The STATE of Ohio, not just OSU alums, are fans of the Buckeyes. I've seen posts here for years bemoaning the mediocre support the non-alum residents of NJ give Rutgers. OSU gets it from Ohio.
even better is to ask them where ND is. City or state. more blank faces.

Now that's funny.

Reactions: G-Bake
That can work both ways. The STATE of Ohio, not just OSU alums, are fans of the Buckeyes. I've seen posts here for years bemoaning the mediocre support the non-alum residents of NJ give Rutgers. OSU gets it from Ohio.

Now that's funny.
True, what i really mean to say is the sequential process of

1) where in ohio are you from? “Im not”
2) what year did you graduate ohio state? “I didnt”
3) laugh at them

even better is to ask them where ND is. City or state. more blank faces.
Now- to be fair...for anyone borne in the early 70's or before...ND was the only team you could actually watch on a weekly basis. ND was on every week and then you usually had one of Mich/OSU/USC/UCLA on. Same with the NFL- we had Cowboys on every week and then one of Rams/Pitt/Mia on more often than Jets or Giants.
I grew up a ND/Cowboy fan because of this.
Can't stand either team now...

Reactions: GSGS
If we don't sell out this game, its a damning indictment of the state of NJ.

Reactions: MrsScrew
True, what i really mean to say is the sequential process of

1) where in ohio are you from? “Im not”
2) what year did you graduate ohio state? “I didnt”
3) laugh at them

With a lot of family from Ohio on both sides I know what a lot of people don't here. I attended a family reunion in '06 and got my chops busted about how OSU was going to reel in Anthony Davis. I had the last laugh, but the point was that they, and they were mostly Miami of Ohio grads, knew about it.

Reactions: rutgersal
If it is withing 2 scores going into the 2nd half and we either get a big stop on their first drive of the half or we score on ours- it will be as loud as it gets. And if we find a way to either be tied or ummmmmm ahead at any point in the game...WOW
You really think we’ll be up by at least two scores at the half?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT