ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Lock Haven Predictions.

Not sure is JVB is healed yet so it would be interesting if Lewis goes up to 165 to tackle Marstellar?

Only problem with that is he would be giving up weight(unless he weighs in at 165), but then he will not be able to go 157 against Iowa. Hey maybe if JVB is not able to go against Iowa, then Lewis could go 165 in both.
College weigh in rules are different than HS, you can only lose 1.5% of your weight per week, so if Lewis weighed in tonight at 164 he could not make 157 next week.

Reactions: Abro1975
That is why we pay Scott to make those decisions. I fear this match more than I do Iowa. LH matches up well with us and I think they could win 4-6 matches tonight. I disagree with Wrestle Stat totally.

Reactions: ScarletGrapfan
Starts at 7 I believe. Thanks all for the help! Gotta get my wrestling ‘fix’ in! Lol

I actually think I prefer watching wrestling to football these days lol.

Reactions: KidDagger
WTF? Should we just flip flop JVB and Lewis now?

Yes! Lewis has been having trouble(wants to move up) for awhile. IMHO, he has a better chance at 165(even though a much better weight than 157) of placing high because he will be big and strong. If JVB cannot make 157, that is a tuff break, but RU needs Lewis in the lineup more than JVB.

What is the problem with Lewis? Without him we're a pretty average team. I think LH wins tonight without Lewis in the lineup. Really disappointing and would like to hear what is behind this

We're done. Doesn't look like we're going to win this one.

If JVB can make 157 and certified there? Lewis made 154 in Poland but that was a Saturday weighin for a Sunday matches

If JVB can make 157 and certified there? Lewis made 154 in Poland but that was a Saturday weighin for a Sunday matches
I mean this is 2x now in a month Lewis missed weight, this time costing us a dual match. If I'm Goodale I'm seriously considering swapping JVB and Lewis.

Good to know. Thanks for looking that up.

I dont want to sound harsh, but not really concerned if JVB is certified at 157. Lewis is a hammer and if he wants to go 165 let him. JVB's upside at Nationals is what 1-2, 2-2? Lewis could be in the finals. This is twice he has not made 157, he either does not want to go 157 or it is super hard for him to make(or a combo of both). Let him move up.

I dont want to sound harsh, but not really concerned if JVB is certified at 157. Lewis is a hammer and if he wants to go 165 let him. JVB's upside at Nationals is what 1-2, 2-2? Lewis could be in the finals. This is twice he has not made 157, he either does not want to go 157 or it is super hard for him to make(or a combo of both). Let him move up.
I'm fully in agreement with you.

Reactions: ScarletGrapfan
That is up to the coaches to decide. Suppose he does not make weight for Big Tens or NCAAs?

I also think MV wins in his rematch. I was shocked a non ranked guy beat him as bad as he did. I think we win 149 as well. I really think ED is better then people think. I don’t think we can win at 165. If we did it would be his biggest win of his career by far. Also call me crazy but I think Gross got caught and pinned quick against Haines. Don’t see that happening again and I see it a lot closer.

How are you feeling about your predictions now?

Lewis just seemingly does what he wants ..if they switch great but at least do something ..pick a weight and stand by it ...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT