ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Nebraska / Game Thread - BigTen Tournament Round One

We go as geo goes z. Didn’t show up the last theee games . Don’t know what is going on with this kid . Can’t be so hot and cold all year . We need his leadership and he hadn’t shown up with any swagger lately

Reactions: Block R and Scangg
9-0 run in crunch time. We suck. If we blow this, it'll be the worst loss of the Pikiell era - not because we haven't had much worse losses/blowouts, but because it's against a team with 6 scholarship players who we have no excuse losing to and it just kills the positive momentum from this season. Just horrible.

Did you just say “if” we blow this?

Geo and McConnell are turnover machines today. The execution and coaching against a team that is so short handed is beyond inexcusable. This is a joke

Reactions: Rokodesh
Boy, I've gotten so good at deciding when and when to make a commitment to go see Rutgers play.

2 games ago I was heading to Chicago for the week. Then i watched psu and I knew it was lost again.

Disgraceful. So careless with the ball. Baker sucked. Caleb in there way too long. Only guys who played were Eugene and Myles. Disgraceful team effort. If anyone doesn’t yearn for mulcahy after this disaster you’re clueless

Reactions: JQRU91
Total disgrace. Will there be a single writer who doesn’t pick us 14th again next year. Maybe 30 more years we’ll have it

Disgraceful performance last 7 minutes or so in particular, but Nebraska never should've been within 10. Just an awful awful performance.

Next year we'll have Jacob Young.

Time to finish recruiting this year and wait till next year.

EO was the only guy playing with intensity and passion. No one looked like they wanted it

And that was a shit inbounds pass from Baker. I know Pike is going to get a lot of credit for this year, but he's really done a crappy job the last month.

We go as geo goes z. Didn’t show up the last theee games . Don’t know what is going on with this kid . Can’t be so hot and cold all year . We need his leadership and he hadn’t shown up with any swagger lately

His tank on E. No back up point guard. Too many minutes all year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT