ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers vs Northwestern / Game Thread

I'll say it again. Team has regressed due to poor coaching, we miss the 3 guys people said we wouldn't, no pure shooters on this team, recruiting has been bad. All falls on the coach. This team isn't even in line for an NIT bid with the upcoming schedule and the way we're playing. I think Pike has peaked. Props to him for getting us this far but the writing is on the wall. No players are beating down the door to come here. He messed up not building on our last 2 seasons. Damn shame.
Recruiting is bad and we have nothing coming in to help. Transfer portal or bust with this team.

Biggest problem to me is the lack of any hope for next season. Going to be a historically bad year as I have no hope Pike will get any difference makers in the portal
This is why Pikiell made a huge mistake opening marketing this team as his 'best team ever". Even if you believe that, temper it, particularly when you have a low ranked recruiting class that follows.

This team will most likely get a upset along the way but it really feels like going winless the rest of the season is realistic

Reactions: KnightLife1994
We are down 24 to Northwestern. 24. 24 to what may arguably be one of the lowest teams in the B1G. What does that say about this team?

Great that he’s going to the line but why in the hell was he putting the ball behind is back there?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT