ADVERTISEMENT

Season Tickets Go On Sale Today

Phone number is 866-445-4678. In the email, Rutgers mentions they will work with fans to help them get tickets since they know corona has put so many of us out of work. Very cool !

Both new season tickets and renewals go on sale today with the renewal deadline being July 14th.

Surprised they are not extending the deadline this year. I guess people are just assuming everything will be back to “normal” by then.

Surprised they are not extending the deadline this year. I guess people are just assuming everything will be back to “normal” by then.

In the renewal letter, they outlined the refund options if the games get cancelled.

Since basketball season doesn't start until November, there is more time to plan. They'll know months before practice starts whether students are back on campus. If students are on campus, I see worst-case scenario being the games are played in front of TV cameras with no fans. And even if that happens, if vaccines are widely available by the end of the year, hopefully we have fans in the stands by January (or even December).

Reactions: RW90
Back in 216 for another year!

Really straightforward options either pay in full or do the 4 installment plan with first being due today, than each subsequent payment in Aug-Oct. Additionally processing fee waived.

With the refund policy in place should COVID continue to impact really is a no brainer. Now just praying we get to a point where in November we are allowed back into the RAC to watch games!

Reactions: GORU2014 and RW90
In the renewal letter, they outlined the refund options if the games get cancelled.

Since basketball season doesn't start until November, there is more time to plan. They'll know months before practice starts whether students are back on campus. If students are on campus, I see worst-case scenario being the games are played in front of TV cameras with no fans. And even if that happens, if vaccines are widely available by the end of the year, hopefully we have fans in the stands by January (or even December).
Agreed and contrasting that with football sales, the rep. said they really have no idea yet what the plan is when the FB season will start.

Renewed 4 and picked up 2 additional in the 200s. I’m thinking the 200 level will be sold out for this year.
You have any general insights you can share ? I just can't find too much in the way of details. Looks like a tix in 200 level is $550? is that correct ? They said 300 level going up but I didn't see new price. I saw $260 (which has to be last year I think?)

Thanks, I did try and find it out myself w/out making a call. :)

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
Reactions: GORU2014
I found it a while ago and it still took me a while to get back to it. It's pretty buried for some reason.
It is... I am surprised I never even got an email from Rutgers about it (then again, am I really? lol)

Back in 216 for another year!

Really straightforward options either pay in full or do the 4 installment plan with first being due today, than each subsequent payment in Aug-Oct. Additionally processing fee waived.

With the refund policy in place should COVID continue to impact really is a no brainer. Now just praying we get to a point where in November we are allowed back into the RAC to watch games!

Me too but it looks like I'll actually have to pay for the seats going foward (and not complaining!)

Last edited:
Reactions: GORU2014
Good to see new people buying season tickets. Saw Mrs Screw from the football board bought tickets for the first time.

You have any general insights you can share ? I just can't find too much in the way of details. Looks like a tix in 200 level is $550? is that correct ? They said 300 level going up but I didn't see new price. I saw $260 (which has to be last year I think?)

Thanks, I did try and find it out myself w/out making a call. :)

I have seats in 213 and now right across the aisle in 212 as well.

Seats are $550 each in both 213 and 212.

Then there is a seat gift on top of that for each ($50 per seat in 213 and $25 per seat in 212).

Not sure about the 300 level.

Then there is a seat gift on top of that for each ($50 per seat in 213 and $25 per seat in 212).

Its $100 or so more than last year not including a seat license

Picked up 4 tickets this morning in a middle section. Haven’t had season tickets since FH jr was HC. Surprised only 350 deposits were put down for new season tickets after the job Pike has done over the past 4 years.

Its $100 or so more than last year not including a seat license

I’m in section 214 ( 2nd row up ) and it’s the same price as last year, including the seat license BS.
I think it was $100 less two years ago. I did receive a call from Rutgers about two weeks ago and he told me he would be contacting me again this week. He reiterated that the seats will be the same price as last year.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
I just did my renewal in 204 and was not charged the extra $100... My checkout price was $1100 for two tickets. Should probably just keep my mouth shut.

The chart someone posted above says my seats should be $600... Maybe that's for new business, or they're giving us renewing STHs a break for once? (Nah, probably just a clusterf*** of misinformation as always)

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
I’m in section 214 ( 2nd row up ) and it’s the same price as last year, including the seat license BS.
I think it was $100 less two years ago. I did receive a call from Rutgers about two weeks ago and he told me he would be contacting me again this week. He reiterated that the seats will be the same price as last year.

Yea I thought this was the same price as last year and pleasantly surprised. I’m sure prices will jump after with make the dance...and maybe they were holding off on increasing prices because of the pandemic.

Correct, the agent told me only yellow lot prices went up per game basis since there are less home games this season.

I just did my renewal in 204 and was not charged the extra $100... My checkout price was $1100 for two tickets. Should probably just keep my mouth shut.

The chart someone posted above says my seats should be $600... Maybe that's for new business, or they're giving us renewing STHs a break for once? (Nah, probably just a clusterf*** of misinformation as always)

yeah, this was from the beginning of the 2nd paragraph on the SK.com announcement...then I saw the chart and was like ,,, huh?

"Season-ticket pricing for the 2020-21 winter sports campaign will remain the same this year, with the exception of men's basketball ticket packages in the 300-level."

I am pretty sure the 300 level does not require a mandatory donation. Try to get the very first row for folks buying these-even if it is not dead center. You go another four or five rows up and you can hear pilots talking.

I dont think Rutgers should be taking money at this point and i think putting a July14 deadline when no one in the world as a clue what will happen is in poor form
Bac, Florida has been pushing partial football season tickets and basketball season tickets for several weeks now. For those who think Rutgers is the only school that does discount promos, the Gators are offering Family Packs for six games (including three SEC tilts). $100 for 4 tickets, 4 hot dogs, and 5 sodas

If you know anyone that wants to get season tickets, but wants to watch their budget, remember there is no need to pay for parking if you don’t mind walking a bit.

Reactions: gregkoko
I dont think Rutgers should be taking money at this point and i think putting a July14 deadline when no one in the world as a clue what will happen is in poor form
Disagree. What are they supposed to do? If they wait till September everyone will be complaining that there's not enough time to allocate seating for the season. Not to mention that's football season and there is bound to be a lot of things they're going to have to deal with if games are cancelled and/or have no fans. Would be a REAL clusterfudge if they try to handle basketball and football issues at the same time. Plus, they have to manage the returning season ticket holder requests, then assign seats to new season ticket holders, sell flex plans, individual games, etc. There's a four installment plan available in case someone didn't want to lay out all the cash at once. They also said they'll work with people given the situation.

They have to proceed as if things will be normal. They've put a process in place to address cancellations, refunds, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scarlet83
I just went to scarletknights.com to check it out, and all I see is a spot to put down a $50 deposit and leave a note about location requests. Is there a way to actually pick your seats online, or is that strictly over the phone?

I just went to scarletknights.com to check it out, and all I see is a spot to put down a $50 deposit and leave a note about location requests. Is there a way to actually pick your seats online, or is that strictly over the phone?
Mike, I dont know if you can do it on the website, but there is a guy in the ticket office named Sam who is very helpful. His direct number is 732-907-1572. Has helped me on numerous occasions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT