ADVERTISEMENT

Second Article—Governor Murphy and Rutgers Football

i-like-turtles-zombie-kid.gif

It's amazing to me how little the NJ governors have publicly touted Rutgers over the years. You don't see governors in others states giving this lack of regard to their state's flagship university.

It's amazing to me how little the NJ governors have publicly touted Rutgers over the years. You don't see governors in others states giving this lack of regard to their state's flagship university.
This. NJ is a little weird this way. Other than a few oddballs like Massachusetts in other states you'd see a governor denounce mom and apple pie before saying anything counter to the State U and their programs.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
I thought this thread would have been driven off a cliff by the politicrack addicts but hasn’t been that bad so far.

Remarkable. Five whole hours passed before the thread twisted into a political cesspool.
😆🤣 love it…this divided country is circling the drain…may as well have a laugh at its expense!😎

…also in before the move to the inexplicable “behind the pay wall CE board!” 😉

You guys can gush here about Murphy without considering what his policies have done to so many Rutgers families and fans as Eagleton has already started with the protection of the this board that does not allow "politics".

You knew what you doing.
Mwahahahaha! My evil plan is unfolding perfectly. Now off to find some children to "groom".

Reactions: NotInRHouse
😆🤣 love it…this divided country is circling the drain…may as well have a laugh at its expense!😎

…also in before the move to the inexplicable “behind the pay wall CE board!” 😉
Or try to be part of the solution instead of either a tribal ideologist or inactive bystander.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Pleeease just enjoy a New Jersey Governor supporting his State University, as hopefully all, regardless of party, do in the decades to come. Don’t look backwards at what wasn’t done. Pleeease no politics.

… Dick Codey deserves a mention. .. Regular visitor to the RAC. …

Jon Corzine actually went to games and sat in the stands. …
Codey was at a few games this year, he’s getting old but he rambled past my seats a few times. He always made eye contact an said hello. He seems like a good guy for a pol.

Corzine used to sit in my row in section 106 for football. One game my buddy came over to just say hello and started the shuffle to my seats (middle of the section furthest from the aisle). He didn’t know the gov was there and that he would have to squeeze past him. Before that happened two burley guys with ear pieces grabbed him and after a few awkward words turned him away. It was hilarious he had no idea what was going on.

Nothing inexplicable about it. The only way Rivals would let the board return was if it was as a premium site.
what happened to that political board that was started when this site's free CE board was shut down.
Seems the political BSers feel ruining sports related threads with politics is better than going offsite to a board set up to argue politics away from TKR. .😡🤬

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT