ADVERTISEMENT

Smells like football weather today

JayDogSmooth

All Conference
Aug 18, 2006
For those of you down in Virginia, I imagine it is even more so with the beautiful hills, countryside and leaves changing signify fall is upon us

This is the greatest time of year, so to everyone and especially those down in Virginia today we’re gonna bring home the win, enjoy!!

Reactions: RUOPTIMIST
For those of you down in Virginia, I imagine it is even more so with the beautiful hills, countryside and leaves changing signify fall is upon us

This is the greatest time of year, so to everyone and especially those down in Virginia today we’re gonna bring home the win, enjoy!!
Just woke at the ABB I'm staying at and the roosters were crowing next door. The air is cool and crisp. Heading out soon to find DJ and a RU tailgate....GO RU!

"Football weather" for me has always been late August weather in the heat with the smell of cut grass (and earlier sunsets than early/mid summer), because that's when youth football practices started in my hometown, typically in the 5-7 pm timeframe before sunset. I think those memories become pretty strong when they're made when you're 7-13 years old. As a fan, I think of football weather being crisp fall days. Wish I were in Blacksburg right now, though...although the view from our deck in OCNJ doesn't suck, lol.

JPw64Xo.jpeg

"Football weather" for me has always been late August weather in the heat with the smell of cut grass (and earlier sunsets than early/mid summer), because that's when youth football practices started in my hometown, typically in the 5-7 pm timeframe before sunset. I think those memories become pretty strong when they're made when you're 7-13 years old. As a fan, I think of football weather being crisp fall days. Wish I were in Blacksburg right now, though...although the view from our deck in OCNJ doesn't suck, lol.

JPw64Xo.jpeg
Nice pic.. but, really, through a screen?

College Gameday now mentioning Rutgers!

BUY or SELL Schiano's team.. it was a BUY!

Ahh.. ESPN promoting their ACCN game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT