ADVERTISEMENT

Snorweah not at practice?

89 said he would take Barkley every day and twice on Sunday even though he likes hicks and Martin a lot.

Theres not enough facepalms in the world.

You asked him if he would take barkley over martin and hicks and he said yes he would take barkley over martin and hicks everyday of the week and twice on sunday even though he likes martin and hicks a lot.

If you still can't get that then you really are slow and i apologize for insulting you.
Ok ok I'll admit my mistake, I read it wrong like a half dozen times...I missed the "and" before "I like hicks and Martin"...my bad, I apologize to the poster I was questioning, i have a reading comprehension problem, thank god I work with numbers all day not words

Ok ok I'll admit my mistake, I read it wrong like a half dozen times...I missed the "and" before "I like hicks and Martin"...my bad, I apologize to the poster I was questioning, i have a reading comprehension problem, thank god I work with numbers all day not words
Happens to the best of us. The important is you realized and admitted your mistake(not always easy) so now we can move on with the nonsense speculation.

Reactions: Reppin_Jerz
Reppin_Jerz is a Penn State troll and has hijacked this thread to now talk about how good he think his Penn State rb is and rub in Rutgers fans face and also start with the it hurts to lose a player of that caliber nonsense when its just rumours flying around...

Dont be fooled by his screen name Reppin_Jerz is a Penn State troll and is a geek
Clearly you aren't paying attention, I didn't bring up barkeley and haven't made any statements he is better nor have I hijacked anything...but thanks for attempting to troll

this would be a big loss whether injured or transferring, I remember some on here proclaiming him to be a much better recruit when he committed after Saquon Barkley decommitted...this is the kind of athlete that might have flourished in the spread or at least made contributions in the depleted secondary

Clearly you aren't paying attention, I didn't bring up barkeley and haven't made any statements he is better nor have I hijacked anything...but thanks for attempting to troll

Here is Reppin Pedophilia caught in a big fat lie, claiming that "I didn't bring up barkeley (sic)" when clearly he did, all one needs to do is to peak at the first page of this thread (first post attached above) to see that the first mention of Barkley here was in his post.

RutgerROB is spot on in characterizing Reppin Ped as a PSU troll.

Last edited:
Here is Reppin Pedophilia caught in a big fat lie, claiming that "I didn't bring up barkeley (sic)" when clearly he did, all one needs to do is to peak at the first page of this thread (first post attached above) to see that the first mention of Barkley here was in his post.

RutgerROB is spot on in characterizing Reppin Ped as a PSU troll.
Reppin jerk, super choad
Always had these backhanded insults but don't say anything about PSU

He's been a liar since his first post in February

Reactions: NickyNewark51

umm yea you did

and we know you are penn state fan

Notice that Ash has put a much stronger focus on academics and career development to prevent this from happening in the future.

It is all part of the process of digging out of the massive flood hole.

Notice that Ash has put a much stronger focus on academics and career development to prevent this from happening in the future.

It is all part of the process of digging out of the massive flood hole.
Yea it's floods fault that this kid didn't get it done. Guess what? Some Kids were academic casualties under Schiano and there will be kids under Ash as well. You can give them all the support in the world but they still need to make an effort.

Yea it's floods fault that this kid didn't get it done. Guess what? Some Kids were academic casualties under Schiano and there will be kids under Ash as well. You can give them all the support in the world but they still need to make an effort.

I think you are missing the point. The culture was so that the these things were not deem as important. Flood was taking more chances due to being a bad recruiter, he was taking a lot of shortcuts. We all know of at least one, that was just the only time he was caught.

At the end of the day it is up to the student to take care of their own work, but that is a lot easier if there is a culture in place that demands greatness in the classroom and the support is in place to help those that need it properly.

I think you are missing the point. The culture was so that the these things were not deem as important. Flood was taking more chances due to being a bad recruiter, he was taking a lot of shortcuts. We all know of at least one, that was just the only time he was caught.

At the end of the day it is up to the student to take care of their own work, but that is a lot easier if there is a culture in place that demands greatness in the classroom and the support is in place to help those that need it properly.
I believe Schiano and Flood took similar risks on players but when Schiano got them to RU he was on them all day, everyday. Flood not so much.

Glad to hear he is still here, but the last I heard he was being moved to the defensive secondary.
Can anyone confirm that?
reppinpsu is going to the secondary?

seriously, however, in one of the articles linked this week (I think it was in the shorthanded at CB thread, Duggan mentions Snorweah is a CB.

Reactions: Reppin_Jerz
Thanks I know I am crazy but at least some corners are still sane. Glad to know I am not completely NUTS. But that is another guy on this board☺

Guys: When you have 105 person roster (w/preferred walk-ons) you ARE going to have academic issues here-and-there. That being said, however, let's not confuse that with what happened last year. They are very separate issues and IMHO should be spoken of as such.

I was told by a guy who knows more about Pennsy high school football than all of you put together that Snorweah was gone. I didn't say take it to the bank. I didn't say I'd bet on it. But this guy is usually on the money. I sure hope he's wrong though.

I would think it goes without saying, but when you just reply "Gone" it implies that you know for a fact. In no way does it imply it was just something you heard from someone well connected. At least when you say "take it to the bank" people know it is a rumor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT