ADVERTISEMENT

Some great movie scenes you've enjoyed.

llDT3B9.gif

cfRXVV4.gif

FTvXM6h.gif

Saving Private Ryan

Black Hawk Down

Live and Die in LA (yeah.. another chase scene)

North by Northwest

That last requires explanation.. I am a fan of the days when flirting could be done on screen with some class and dignity.

Last edited:
I have several. My aunt took me to see Jaws as an 11 year old. The first scene when the teenage girl was attacked and killed. The second was when Michael Corleone when stood in front of Carlo in The Godfather, grilled him and later had him killed. Finally, Dawn of the Dead when they were in a dark parking lot and running for the stairs.

Last edited:
I still think this is the best opening sequence to a James Bond movie, violence with a side dish of camp:

Reactions: RU31trap
Somehow my brother took me to see Soylent Green. He must have told my folks it was a sci-fi movie and they assumed it was a space movie. It was the creepiest movie I have ever seen and it gave me nightmares for months.

My vote for worst movie ever is Viva Knieval. It is soooo bad, you would think it is a comedy, but it is not. If you are ever reallllly bored, watch it.

Somehow my brother took me to see Soylent Green. He must have told my folks it was a sci-fi movie and they assumed it was a space movie. It was the creepiest movie I have ever seen and it gave me nightmares for months.

Soylent Green is a great movie, a fav.

Favorite scene from Deer Hunter when Fredo gets straightened out. Stanley, This is This, Stanley.

the truth comes out - lots of old geezards posting here. can you guys choose a movie made after Rutgers started playing football - sheesh

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT