ADVERTISEMENT

Special Needs Program Voted Down by Some

HeavenUniv.

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2004
A special needs program at the Rutgers Dental School was voted down by 3 Republicans in Trenton because of football?Give me a break.Fortunately it did pass 6-3. And I am very conservative. Hope people complain to the reps who said no to this.

Last edited:
Reactions: RU-ROCS
A special needs program at the Rutgers Dental School was voted down by 3 Republicans in Trenton because of football?Give me a break.Fortunately it did pass 6-3. And I am very conservative. Hope people complain to the reps who said no to this.

The disinformation about football funding is remarkable. Even with out recent failures, I suspect not a single tax dollar goes to fund RU's football team.

Those three are not exactly powerhouses in the legislature. The guy in particular is like a certain type of politician you can find on both ends of the spectrum. Even people that agree with their positions find them to be insufferable PIAs.

Someone on this site quotes about 25 cents per New Jerseyan goes to Rutgers Athletics each year. Trying to hurt a dental program for people with special needs is pathetic. Here is a crazy idea to stop wasteful spending in government. Maybe turn off the lights in office buildings. I go past them at one in the morning and they are lit up inside like Christmas trees.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT