ADVERTISEMENT

Stop calling for ASH out after only 1 season and 2 games, its embarrassing

Won't be 0-12.

Shields - you are a good fan and level headed about the team and program. Honestly, can you see us any better than 2-10? Would be hard to believe we win anymore than Morgan St and one B1G game, no?

You just have to just ask yourself a simple question: Do you have any confidence that HCCA can begin to turn this mess around by the end of next year?
I can't - so my conclusion is to change direction before then. If Hobbs does not make a move the result will just be even more damage to the program. Just look at season ticket sales already and this years recruiting class ( less then half the commits have any P5 offers).

Reactions: MYHATINTHERING
I agree that it's premature to call for Ash's firing as of now - but it is definitely not premature to call him out as of now.

I certainly hope that Hobbs - as Ash's boss - has a little talk with him on performance (his own) to date and the need to pick things up to put fannies in the seats.

Reactions: bac2therac
I like the direction Pikiell is going but not sure his last season is good measuring stick. I'm sure Ash can finish last in the B1G too.

Comical. Not going to compare coaches of two different sports. But there is reason to believe with Pikiell.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT