ADVERTISEMENT

Suriano

Not a bad article. But leave it to NJ.com to conjure up the title pitting RU vs. Nick's legacy here. Of course Nick is focused on the tasks in front of him. That's who he is. We all know his legacy here and he even acknowledged that immediately after winning his title. Typical click bait attempt by dragging Rutgers' name into the fold.

Not a bad article. But leave it to NJ.com to conjure up the title pitting RU vs. Nick's legacy here. Of course Nick is focused on the tasks in front of him. That's who he is. We all know his legacy here and he even acknowledged that immediately after winning his title. Typical click bait attempt by dragging Rutgers' name into the fold.
That's Kratch for you. First and foremost Michigan did not hammer us. The score may look like that but we kept most of our matches tight. Also, I'm so sick and tired of hearing about Suriano's Legacy. That guy could care less about anybody else but himself. 3 universities in three years??? He doesn't care about Bormet at Michigan either or any of his teammates

That's Kratch for you. First and foremost Michigan did not hammer us. The score may look like that but we kept most of our matches tight. Also, I'm so sick and tired of hearing about Suriano's Legacy. That guy could care less about anybody else but himself. 3 universities in three years??? He doesn't care about Bormet at Michigan either or any of his teammates
From what I read, losing 8 of 10 and only getting a takedown in 2 matches … 4 of the 8 matches were by 6 points or worse (including a pin and TF) and a forfeit … that’s half the matches … it’s not like we lost 8 by a major decision or worse, but we only had 2 wins and 3 losses within 5 points. If we throw out the forfeit for a decision loss and win the SV, the score would be 26-11.

Was glad Suriano was here. Don’t really care now that he left.

Looking forward to a few hitting (or close to the podium) at nationals and a top 15 finish!

That guy could care less about anybody else but himself. 3 universities in three years???
At first, I thought he was simply a lone wolf and there is nothing wrong with that. But, 3 stops in 3 years, he’s proven to be little more than a mercenary.

Reactions: LETSGORU91
Again, no one complained about it when he came here from Penn State

I think you are missing the reality of the situation = 3 schools in 3 years. Transferring to your home state university is one thing. But then transferring out of your home state university to a competing big ten school is entirely different. He’s competed at 3 BIG10 schools in his college career.

Reactions: LETSGORU91
What Aldo said. He came home to rep his home state, was proud to be here, and proud to bring the first championship to RU. Then POOF!!! He vanished like a fart in the wind. The best thing for MU is they only need to deal with him and Bob for a few short months while getting a NC favorite and improving their team.

What Aldo said. He came home to rep his home state, was proud to be here, and proud to bring the first championship to RU. Then POOF!!! He vanished like a fart in the wind. The best thing for MU is they only need to deal with him and Bob for a few short months while getting a NC favorite and improving their team.
Correct. The part that's being left out is that he disappeared to train in Arizona and didn't have the courtesy to tell Goodale of his intentions. Goodale was strung out without knowing if he would be returning, then finally gave up. I followed Nick through high school and college and was very pleased to see him win a championship at Rutgers. He had two (or was it three) years of his education paid for at Rutgers and then disrespected the coach and the team by not having the decency of keeping them advised. There was money being held up and other kids not knowing where they stood in the line up. I've lost respect for the kid. He and his father are users.

Last edited:
I think you are missing the reality of the situation = 3 schools in 3 years. Transferring to your home state university is one thing. But then transferring out of your home state university to a competing big ten school is entirely different. He’s competed at 3 BIG10 schools in his college career.
Should double check your math

He is getting better every week and in a grove
Oh come on Bill don't you find fault in anybody? You think that kid and his father deserve praise, after way that lowlife father cursed goody out!? Then he squeezed Bormet for a ton of money, and it's only known now as The Hired Hand. There's no camaraderie with him and Michigan. It's sad ...you can see it's a very robotic relationship between him and the wrestling staff at Michigan. Bormet is equally to blame. If he wants to dig deep in the pockets of the alumni and the Michigan athletic department, for a self-centered weirdo like Suriano, then that's on him.

Oh come on Bill don't you find fault in anybody? You think that kid and his father deserve praise, after way that lowlife father cursed goody out!? Then he squeezed Bormet for a ton of money, and it's only known now as The Hired Hand. There's no camaraderie with him and Michigan. It's sad ...you can see it's a very robotic relationship between him and the wrestling staff at Michigan. Bormet is equally to blame. If he wants to dig deep in the pockets of the alumni and the Michigan athletic department, for a self-centered weirdo like Suriano, then that's on him.
What’s it matter Suriano’s relationship w/ Bormet? Michigan wanted Suriano for a national contender and to be in the team race.

This thread is about to go off the rails. I'm mostly in agreement with Crackers. I'm not in the know about Bormet and $$, but this is what collegiate athletics has become..not only is it about tradition and good coaching but about who will pony up the most amount of dough. For those in the camp of let them earn what they can, I get it. But these NIL deals are tainting collegiate athletics and gives boosters a legit way to throw their money around and gives the colleges a shady way to utilize their donors and attract the best talent.

Reactions: njsportsphan
I agree with Crackers as well. When I mentioned something similar in the Rutgers/Michigan thread, the usual pinheads responded how okay it all was without any consideration to how Nick and his dad used Rutgers and disrespected Goodale.

I agree with Crackers as well. When I mentioned something similar in the Rutgers/Michigan thread, the usual pinheads responded how okay it all was without any consideration to how Nick and his dad used Rutgers and disrespected Goodale.
Nick and his dad disrespected Goodale? Can anyone care to elaborate on this or more on why he left?? I heard it was something bout not getting along with Humphries or something or some miscommunication idk?? Even the article tactfully dodges on why he left…either way if there was disrespect then its time to move on.

Nick and his dad disrespected Goodale? Can anyone care to elaborate on this or more on why he left?? I heard it was something bout not getting along with Humphries or something or some miscommunication idk?? Even the article tactfully dodges on why he left…either way if there was disrespect then its time to move on.
I have a very reliable source, and they said that Suiano's father basically said Fu to goody. As a matter fact that's exactly what he did. When your a national champion and representing Rutgers, act like a humble leader.Not a self-entitled self-centered Glory Hound. That's exactly what Nick and his father are. If he had issues at Penn State, and he needed a change like Rutger I would embrace him and be his biggest fan. That's not the case. It turns out that it's Nick's way or the highway. That doesn't work in college athletics. Goody and Pritzlaff did not get their positions by not being good coaches and diplomatic. They're the ones that call the shots not Suriano and his Dirtbag father I'll put money on it that he doesn't win a National Title this year. It'll either be Vito, Or Glory.

Reactions: elvis7
I have a very reliable source, and they said that Suiano's father basically said Fu to goody. As a matter fact that's exactly what he did. When your a national champion and representing Rutgers, act like a humble leader.Not a self-entitled self-centered Glory Hound. That's exactly what Nick and his father are. If he had issues at Penn State, and he needed a change like Rutger I would embrace him and be his biggest fan. That's not the case. It turns out that it's Nick's way or the highway. That doesn't work in college athletics. Goody and Pritzlaff did not get their positions by not being good coaches and diplomatic. They're the ones that call the shots not Suriano and his Dirtbag father I'll put money on it that he doesn't win a National Title this year. It'll either be Vito, Or Glory.
Yeah but why did his father say fu to Goody? In the article, it felt like Goody had no bad blood towards Suriano. If Suriano doesn’t win it’s bc he’s sucking too much weight to make 125.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Yeah but why did his father say fu to Goody? In the article, it felt like Goody had no bad blood towards Suriano. If Suriano doesn’t win it’s bc he’s sucking too much weight to make 125.
It's no secret that they are very opinionated and EXTREMELY difficult to please and get along with. It's always been their way or highway, and that's the reason he's been on the move a ton.

Says the penn st closet fan You never miss an oppurtunity to beef with an RU fan and kiss psu ass all day long.
News to me. I respect their wrestling program and hope we can aspire to build something similar but I can assure you there are not many people alive that hate that school more than I do.

I was not sucking up to anyone. If you read my comments about Nick in this thread I said he looked drawn sucking that much weight to make 125 and did just enough to beat Hildebrandt. Then he dominated Shawver and now McGhee. So I merely commented he is looking better and better every week. I think he will win the NCAAs Crackers

Can’t you sometimes say this about yourself, as a 2x all American
Ha! Nice low blow.I speak the truth about people...not disrespect and malign them. You think I would ever said Fu'k you to coach Oliver??? I had to much respect, even if I didn't agree with what he said ( which was rare).

I was not sucking up to anyone. If you read my comments about Nick in this thread I said he looked drawn sucking that much weight to make 125 and did just enough to beat Hildebrandt. Then he dominated Shawver and now McGhee. So I merely commented he is looking better and better every week. I think he will win the NCAAs Crackers
Bill
I think he will win. Good Luck Nic

I hope someone knocks him off.. all I’ve ever heard about him and the old man over the years was negative.

Most of us have moved on ..we were glad when he came and now guys just can’t get over the fact that he went for a better deal at Michigan ..to be honest I don’t believe Goody cared if he came back ...hating on the kid just shows how immature some guys are ..his dad is an ass ..all agree with that ..at end of the day he moved on ..deal with it !

Lol..wow ..talk about how to act ..you mean like you have being a supposed 2x All American and lying about stuff the way you have and called kids names ..yeah we are gonna take your advice on how an All American should act .

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Lol..wow ..talk about how to act ..you mean like you have being a supposed 2x All American and lying about stuff the way you have and called kids names ..yeah we are gonna take your advice on how an All American should act .
Talk about moving on😳😳

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT