ADVERTISEMENT

Tate Martell Twitter Watch

I don't see him as a fit for Rutgers because of his lack of focus. Schiano will demand that in spades. Too much sideshow drama, but to say he's not P5 material is crazy.
He’s not P5 qb material. Let’s agree to disagree but think he would do well at 1AA level.

GO RU

I believe Schiano and Martell overlapped a year at OSU, so Greg already knows in his mind if he wants Martell. I think he would start for us if came but he would have to make a commitment to Schiano that he is dedicating to the sport, and he might, as he probably knows this is his last chance.

His mother should shut up and let him enjoy his college experience, and let his girlfriend post a LOT more pictures like the one above.

That old song is right.

https://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Tate-Martell-GF.jpg

Tate-Martell-GF-1024x560.jpg

I'd ignore my mom too.

I'd ignore my mom too.
Ahh to be 22 again. Well wait who am I kidding... I never looked like that. Bwhahaha
Not being a "hater" but that's surgery. She didn't look like that a few years ago. If you dye the hair back to brown take off the lashes, put her in clothes that fit, deflate lips and those huge flotation devices (she publicly thanks her surgeon for) she's your average girl. Someone has money though. She is wearing over 30k worth of Cartier jewelry.(unless it's knock off) Not that anyone besides me noticed that.:Sly: Take away the football player and I see someone kinda goofy looking. Who am I though..lol Okie Dokie back to topic..

Last edited:
Ahh to be 22 again. Well wait who am I kidding... I never looked like that. Bwhahaha
Not being a "hater" but that's surgery. She didn't look like that a few years ago. If you dye the hair back to brown take off the lashes, put her in clothes that fit, deflate lips and those huge flotation devices (she publicly thanks her surgeon for) she's your average girl. Someone has money though. She is wearing over 30k worth of Cartier jewelry.(unless it's knock off) Not that anyone besides me noticed that.:Sly: Take away the football player and I see someone kinda goofy looking. Who am I though..lol Okie Dokie back to topic..
OT
JM - from your avatar pic - what does the rest of your shirt say? Asking for a curious bearded friend...

Reactions: scripts and Jm0513
I am close to putting you on ignore. You used to me more fun. :pimp:

Reactions: Jm0513
Bluf54l.jpg
I am close to putting you on ignore. You used to me more fun. :pimp:
Hahaha I was waiting for you to comment.
Gal Gadot is more my "type". I understand for a man this girl looks appealing though. As a mother I want to buy her a turtleneck. She is beautiful here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roy_Faulker
Bluf54l.jpg
Hahaha I was waiting for you to comment.
Gal Gadot is more my "type". I understand for a man this girl looks appealing though. As a mother I want to buy her a turtleneck. She is beautiful here.
Honestly speaking, the beauty of a person on this inside is much more important than on the outside. Just guessing, but TM's girlfriend is most likely a clingy, vapid PITA. Not that there is anything wrong with that. And as for those flotation devices, the line from Fake Plastic Trees comes to mind--"He used to do surgery on girls in the 80's, but gravity always wins."

Back to Tate Martell. He seems like he would be a good personality fit with Lane Kiffin at Ole Miss. Could see those two painting the town red.

Ha! That third word could have gone either way (Only...or...Never!).

@mildone just threw his razor in the garbage.
What razor? :WideSmile:

I rarely shave, although I also rarely let my beard grown more than a week before running an electric trimmer over it. Roughly 5 years ago, I shaved regularly for about a year when a GF complained about it. Before that, it'd been at least 20 years without regular shaving.

Not a style thing. Just lazy.

His mother apparently was posting negative tweets about the girlfriend keeping him away etc. Something like that..

I can understand why its hard for him to pass on Kiki. ;)

Kiki Passo:
aem7DPlR_400x400.jpg

Do you even know what it takes to be a QB at the D1 level?
Actually yes. I was beaten out in HS for starting qb position by player that went on to be the starting qb at Shippensburg St after James Franklin. A kid I started over throughout Pop Warner but he grew to be 6-4 and could throw the ball 70 yds.

I was all county on defense though and the guy who had more tackles than me senior year went on to play on scholarship at Syracuse. I have a brother that was all county offense and defense and attended RU with the intention of walking on before dislocating his shoulder in all star game. David Tyree was on his all star team. Have another brother that was all state in PA and broke a bunch of records (Ed McCaffery) at Allentown Central Catholic. He was close to be selected to the Big 33 game.

So yeah I’ve watched and participated in a lot of football.

GO RU

Actually yes. I was beaten out in HS for starting qb position by player that went on to be the starting qb at Shippensburg St after James Franklin. A kid I started over throughout Pop Warner but he grew to be 6-4 and could throw the ball 70 yds.

I was all county on defense though and the guy who had more tackles than me senior year went on to play on scholarship at Syracuse. I have a brother that was all county offense and defense and attended RU with the intention of walking on before dislocating his shoulder in all star game. David Tyree was on his all star team. Have another brother that was all state in PA and broke a bunch of records (Ed McCaffery) at Allentown Central Catholic. He was close to be selected to the Big 33 game.

So yeah I’ve watched and participated in a lot of football.

GO RU
I'm glad for you. Btw, I played a little too.

Wait, she is wearing jewelry????

Channeling the college version of myself, I can see the potential for distraction here.

Reactions: Jm0513
This is his 3rd full year. Assuming he enrolled early he could be close to graduating.

depends on how many credits he took his first 3 years and how many credits Miami accepted from Ohio State.

Chase Brice took 15 credits last Spring, 21 credits in the summer and 18 credits this fall. He’s finishing up his credits online this Spring.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT