ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you for making the holiday weekends merry (in advance).

DennisHajekRC84

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2001
What a Great way to make the rest of the pre Christmas weekend happy today guys. Thanks.

And if you take care of business next Friday we'll celebrate Christmas weekend in good spirits.

And then again going into the new years weekend.

Let there be peace on earth and a most wonderful time of the year for Rutgers fans and alumni. Amen.

Last edited:
What a Great way to make the rest of the pre Christmas weekend happy today guys. Thanks.

And if you take care of business next Friday we'll celebrate Christmas weekend in good spirits.

Let there be peace on earth and a most wonderful time of the year for Rutgers fans and alumni. Amen.
Amen, Mr. 1984. But I do worry about that Bucknell game. Weird day, weird time for a game and we’re coming out of finals. I hate to say it, but in the words of TSoprano, we need to FOCUS!!!!

Amen, Mr. 1984. But I do worry about that Bucknell game. Weird day, weird time for a game and we’re coming out of finals. I hate to say it, but in the words of TSoprano, we need to FOCUS!!!!
My first in person game this year. My lungs are ready. I'm going to both those games with my now 31 yo son who's been my wingman for 20,+ years.
I know the anxiety well. Not going to happen.
That's Greg's school. I may join the endcourt with his blow up head if need be.

Pete finals already done this was the game where we were coming out of finals so to speak

Pete finals already done this was the game where we were coming out of finals so to speak
No, not yet. Finals still go into next week, now the team may be done but Rutgers is not. And in my experience with the team, some of the guys had finals right up until the final day before break. I think Pike was talking about the week in general. I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the guys still have exams or papers to complete.

No, not yet. Finals still go into next week, now the team may be done but Rutgers is not. And in my experience with the team, some of the guys had finals right up until the final day before break. I think Pike was talking about the week in general. I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the guys still have exams or papers to complete.
Next game is Friday. Get her done.

Why stop there? Might as well start off the new year with a win too

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT