ADVERTISEMENT

The Liberty Rutgers Prediction thread

RUtix4me

All American
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2015
I am sticking with the home team 23-17, we get FG and dont reach the end zone as often as you would hope per the norm for this O. One touchdown is D or special teams.

Edited to remove reference to the spread.....

Last edited:
Reactions: RutgersRaRa
I am sticking with the home team 23-17, we get FG and dont reach the end zone as often as you would hope per the norm for this O. One touchdown is D or special teams.

I don’t know know if he is injured or not, but not sure how we even get a FG. JD’s kicks just don’t have any power the past few games. I’ve been overseas on business, but did I miss something with him?

This is more a wish than an actual prediction. Last chance for a win has the team fired up. Rutgers 23 - Liberty 20. :Pray: :Praying:

Reactions: ivan brunetti
Liberty's defense is suspect, but their offense is solid.

The team that God blesses: 38
The team that God curses: 19

Reactions: MaxRU
Well, if we lose, and there is a damn good chance of that happen, then at least we will truly now know that we have finally hit 100% rock bottom and there is only one way to go after this season and that is up!

Considering how awful their defense is (it is worse than Umass's defense) we should still be able to beat them even though our offense is pure grade A :Poop right now.

I have zero hope for another win this season.

Also how bad must Umass fans feel right now?

Going with team whose coach on the sideline coached his team to 2-out-of-3 wins over Alabama. A 42-10 varsity (Liberty) over J.V. (Rutgers) win for the Flames. Hugh Freeze knows lots about offensive football and winning games. We are lucky that Florida Gulf Coast University has not decided to take up football.
Flames have players from all over the map. Flames worked hard at putting this roster together.
https://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm?PID=36959&teamID=9

It includes these N.J. athletes ...
https://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm?pid=36960&TeamID=9&RosterID=12572

https://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm?pid=36960&TeamID=9&RosterID=12199

Last edited:

Liberty 31
RU 3

Again, I don’t see where any of you think our offense is coming from with our O line.

Rutgers 17
Liberty 35

Reactions: RUScrew85
This is our only winnable game until Monmouth, really hoping the kids don't mail it in looking ahead to where they might be playing next year. Assuming a great effort from the Rutgers players:

RU 45
Liberty 10

Reactions: R U Crazy
Unless Rutgers becomes a new machine, every year equals reality. Because Rutgers is a nightmare, kids. Errors, listlessness, lethargy. Yuck

Other schools have Islamic, Jewish, Christian, Buddhist, Hindu and so on studies...all of those can be considered equally BS
Yes and Islamic, Jewish, Christian, Buddhist, Hindu and so on are religious studies. Creationism is religion posing as science.

Yes and Islamic, Jewish, Christian, Buddhist, Hindu and so on are religious studies. Creationism is religion posing as science.
Aren’t all those too? They are part of social science curriculums...it’s all crap as far as I’m concerned...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT