ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-MISSISSIPPI STATE PREDICTION THREAD

Would hope RU fans get it to north of 6,500
I think that’s possible mainly because this will be a chance for fans who can’t get tickets at the RAC to see a good game from a good seat. However, talking to someone at work today, I learned that ticket distribution for this game from RU has been a problem.

Reactions: RUDiddy777
I think that’s possible mainly because this will be a chance for fans who can’t get tickets at the RAC to see a good game from a good seat. However, talking to someone at work today, I learned that ticket distribution for this game from RU has been a problem.

100%

in what way

in what way
Not understanding the question- are you asking about the attendance prediction or ticket distribution? If it’s ticket distribution the individual said he ordered the tix in October and still has not received them yet. Has called the ticket office and was assured they will be delivered before Saturday. Still ridiculous.

Not understanding the question- are you asking about the attendance prediction or ticket distribution? If it’s ticket distribution the individual said he ordered the tix in October and still has not received them yet. Has called the ticket office and was assured they will be delivered before Saturday. Still ridiculous.
that answers it....in a someone screwed up way.

If one is a conspiracy threorist..........this keeps tickets off the secondary market so the "value of the ticket" doesn't drop.....which makes one go to the primary market late to buy the ticket.

Current stubhub inventory 630PM 12/20 266 tickets
3rd cheapest seat to get in building after fees is $32 (there is a $31 and 2 $32s)

that answers it....in a someone screwed up way.

If one is a conspiracy threorist..........this keeps tickets off the secondary market so the "value of the ticket" doesn't drop.....which makes one go to the primary market late to buy the ticket.

Current stubhub inventory 630PM 12/20 266 tickets
3rd cheapest seat to get in building after fees is $32 (there is a $31 and 2 $32s)
I don’t really care about conspiracy theories or overthinking this, I just think it sucks that customers have to worry about this. Now, if they sent a confirmation and told them the date they would get their tickets that would be fine.

I don’t really care about conspiracy theories or overthinking this, I just think it sucks that customers have to worry about this. Now, if they sent a confirmation and told them the date they would get their tickets that would be fine.
If I were in your shoes I would be very unhappy. I am planning on getting tickets Friday or Saturday.

If I were in your shoes I would be very unhappy. I am planning on getting tickets Friday or Saturday.
I’m not sure why you keep going after this thing - I don’t really care. Just sharing what a Rutgers fan, graduate and customer told me today.

Josh Hubbard is gonna get his. He’ll take like 15 shots and 8 of those will be threes. He’s also money from the FT line.

But MS St has a tendency to turn it over a lot, and we should be able to score inside and off those turnovers.

So, Hubbard gets 20, but:

RU wins 69-63.

Last edited:
Miss State is a lot like our teams of the past few years. Tough, really good rebounding, excellent defense, and just enough offense.

The freshman guard Hubbard (who’s only 5’10”) is their leading scorer at 16 ppg, and he shoots threes at a 40% clip on high volume, and FTs at 85%. Need to put JMike and Simpson on him and play him tight.

But the most concerning thing is their front court has good size and are really good rebounders. MSU out rebounds their opposition 40.4 to 32.3 (+8.1). We really need to crash the boards on defense to prevent second chance points.

That said, other than Hubbard — who is a high volume scorer — the rest of their team are merely “solid” as scorers, as nobody else averages 10+ ppg. So I see a close game here, and with the home court advantage (since we played well at The Rock two weeks ago), I give Rutgers the edge.

Rutgers 67
Miss State 62

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
The Rutgers win predictions are back
Exactly but I thought after the Wake loss we would be lucky to win 2-4 big ten games and yet now some of them are talking possible post season again. I have no doubt that if we lose to Miss State they will be back with doom and gloom

If this game is a must win then be prepared for 13 games that are must win........and we aren't required to win all of them...probably 75% of them

Reactions: Freddy Stubbs
If this game is a must win then be prepared for 13 games that are must win........and we aren't required to win all of them...probably 75% of them
It's a must win in the sense that we need a quality OUT OF CONFERENCE win for our resume. As bac has been saying, going 1-3 (SHU win) in Quad 1/2 and 7-0 in Quad 4 is a bad look for the OOC resume.

Reactions: bac2therac
It's a must win in the sense that we need a quality OUT OF CONFERENCE win for our resume. As bac has been saying, going 1-3 (SHU win) in Quad 1/2 and 7-0 in Quad 4 is a bad look for the OOC resume.
Do you think committee would weight a win over MSU more than a road win at like a Penn State or something similar

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT