ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-SETON HALL PREDICTION THREAD

bac2therac

Legend
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2001
Belle Mead NJ
RUTGERS 69 Seton Hall 64 in front of 1,077 at the RAC....why play at 2PM game...must have been bumped for wrestling

This should be a good game. Seton Hall has won the last 4. They started a small line-up last game (holding out the 6'4 center Kimi Evans. I wonder what they'll try do to shut down Tyler. Either way we need another scorer. RU 62 SH 55

This should be a good game. Seton Hall has won the last 4. They started a small line-up last game (holding out the 6'4 center Kimi Evans. I wonder what they'll try do to shut down Tyler. Either way we need another scorer. RU 62 SH 55

Rutgers won last year, you might be thinking of the men's side

I think he means SHU has won their last four games this year.

RUTGERS 69 Seton Hall 64 in front of 1,077 at the RAC....why play at 2PM game...must have been bumped for wrestling
Excellent coaching move to insert a 3 point shoot, Fitzpatrick hit and 3 pointer and assisted on a 2pt basket in a matter of seconds. Also got two big steals on defense. She needs to play Fitzpatrick more so she can get comfortable with this team

Reactions: dmd78
Predictions were not very close....70-45
A good win over a team that will do well in the Big East this year. A couple of quarters where we pulled away at the end and then let SH nibble their way back. Finally they didn't have enough to come back in the 4th when we put up 29. Cryor (double-double) and Carey in double figures too. Great defense by Harris in the paint.

A good win over a team that will do well in the Big East this year. A couple of quarters where we pulled away at the end and then let SH nibble their way back. Finally they didn't have enough to come back in the 4th when we put up 29. Cryor (double-double) and Carey in double figures too. Great defense by Harris in the paint.
Cryor did not have a double-double, she did have 16 pts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT