ADVERTISEMENT

The only issue with young’s suspension

What if white supremacists and neo nazis started using the black power raised fist? What if they started using high-fives or fist-bumps and called it white five?
I get it. It is unfortunate.

But think about it. Not telling you that you cant drink ice tea or bear arms or have to root for Seton Hall. Just think we should consider not using upside down OK signs.

original I just pointed out what it was.

I get it. It is unfortunate.

But think about it. Not telling you that you cant drink ice tea or bear arms or have to root for Seton Hall. Just think we should consider not using upside down OK signs.

original I just pointed out what it was.
Greene. its a made up issue.. that sign. It was BS from the start and the BS was probably real white supremacists started using it. It is nonsense.

Greene. its a made up issue.. that sign. It was BS from the start and the BS was probably real white supremacists started using it. It is nonsense.
I know....but they use it. If you use it people don’t know if you are a white aupremacist. I’d rather give up my right to use the sign then be viewed as a potential white nationalist.

I know....but they use it. If you use it people don’t know if you are a white aupremacist. I’d rather give up my right to use the sign then be viewed as a potential white nationalist.

Did not read entire thread

Who is using the sign?
Players on our team after a 3?

Garza did it and I mentioned that the upside OK sign is known to be used by white supremacists.

Actually Jalen Smith used it in our game.

Aren't you overthinking all of this? Isn't it just that all of these guys are showing that it is a 3 point shot they just made?

Best of Luck,
Groz

No the only people going nuts about it being a white supremacist sign are people who are melting down over everything the last 3 years..most of them residing on twitter...most people are not even thinking of this nonsense

come on nuts , it doesn't matter the post count, what matters is the message.
That said RutgersNYCB1G message was far from being right and bordered on ignorance.
I recall posts calling you out for your post numbers thinking attacking you for having so many would make some kind of point.
That was the wrong way to make a creditable argument refuting something you posted.

Just like I feel the number of RutgersNYCB1G 's post only shows he/she hasn't been on this board long enough to know you hit every TKR Board hard an heavy and is totally wrong you don't post on the MBB board a lot.

That's my opinion, concerning messages being connected to post count.

Don’t disagree with most of what you’re saying, HOWEVER. check out his posts and you’ll see what I’m getting at: The guy is full of shit. He literally tries to call me out on being able to throw parties. Let’s think about that for a second ha ha Ha!

Reactions: MADHAT1
No the only people going nuts about it being a white supremacist sign are people who are melting down over everything the last 3 years..most of them residing on twitter...most people are not even thinking of this nonsense
Lets not get all CE board on this... we can take it over there if need be.

Bottom line for me is that it wasn't a big deal before 2016 so why care about it now?

I am kicking myself for even replying about it now. We should all just ignore it.

Reactions: bac2therac
Coaches are googling recruits. And yes some parents will google what potential teammates would be up to.
This is a plea to any parent or RU athlete on these boards. please correct me if I am wrong about you googling other athletes in whatever sport your son/daughter would be playing if they commit to RU.
And if I am wrong let all of us know how big a deciding factor is that re recruiting

Was it good luck that the % of incidents that Schiano had here were low?
Since I don’t know how many please enlighten me. Also let’s put the percentage as you say in perspective. GS had 85 kids his % based on sheer numbers would be lower than SP who has 14. More important than pure numbers is what was incident and could the coaches have stopped it before it happened

Pike is a great guy and I am pretty sure there is a "quality" check that goes on with who he brings in. I believe the Issa thing is totally out of left field and quite frankly not sure what to make of the Young thing. From my observation these are all good kids.

All of these doesn't change what could be unlucky facts, but handing down a lenient punishment would send, in my eyes, a bad message. It would send up a yellow flag to me. I would be very disappointed.
Fig understand what is lenient in your eyes may just be “ the punishment fits the crime” in eyes of RU coach and Admins

So the notion and label of Schiano running a "clean program" was just dumb luck?

Schiano had a lot of items suppressed Greene, you're out in space here. Things went through him as much as possible and there was no social media during Schiano's tenure. To even mention Schiano is irrelevant to the discussion, but since you mentioned it, I am responding to what should be an issue that doesn't warrant discussion a week after it's occurred.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
We agree to disagree. I want to win, but under the confines of a clean program. When a player breaks the law I expect him to be punished harshly. I think DUI is a BIG deal others don't. This is important to me.

Doesn't it make you a bad guy for disagreeing and doesn't make me a bad guy.

You are just a dweeb who’s input doesn’t matter

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT