ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket prices

nj4shore

Senior
Oct 8, 2008
Was thinking of getting season tickets again (gave mine up about 5 years ago due to moving and lost job). Saw they are $160/seat for lower level...then when I go to check out I see there is an additional $100/seat fee...why not just be up front from the start and list the cost as $260/seat...needless to say I didn't get the tickets...just too expensive for me...I live over an 1-1/2 hrs away and may not be able to make all games. Really disappointing I think the cost is really high

Shore, you can get the Flex Plan where you pick any four games for $60.There is a $5 service fee. You could just buy three of those and you get 12 games and skip the cupcakes you probably don’t want to see anyway.

Reactions: LtCol144
Shore, you can get the Flex Plan where you pick any four games for $60.There is a $5 service fee. You could just buy three of those and you get 12 games and skip the cupcakes you probably don’t want to see anyway.

($100+$160)/16 home games = $16.25 per game

$60/4 = $15 per game

The savings is negligible per game. Now if you only want 3 games and not 16 it's a better deal.

Thanks...wound up buying 8 games from flex plan...it's what works for me...looking forward to the new season

Am I crazy or have your seat cost gone down since we had season tix ('10-'11 was last year)?

Although I know there are some "really, really" cheap programs, Arizona isn't bad. $125 per person or so, they just added some reserved seats in the corners of the lower bowl for $100, $88 for seniors.

We do pay a $100 per person seat license - but only because we sit on the floor. We were the first folks to buy floor seats when they installed them for women's games so we have the seats closest to mid court (there is a media table mid court, but it is shorter than the scorer's table across the way). I cannot even comprehend what folks have to donate to be eligible and what they pay for floor seats for U of A Men's Basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT