ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket Prices

JudgeSmails56

All Conference
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2019
Will we get a refund in the 100 seats for how bad we are? I’ve heard cries on how we should pay more…

Forget a refund, cheapest 100 level seats for Purdue are $225 on StubHub. After fees that would net you $191/seat. Several other games over $150. You can just sell a handful of games and you’ll make most of your money back.

And that’s after an 18 point blowout! Seems like you might not be making the point you’re trying to…

Ticket prices went up because of demand. The place will be sold out for all conference games. And the demand was not really for this year. It’s in anticipation for Dylan and Ace next year.

If I wasn’t so hungover id laugh at the absurdity of this post

Get back to me next year when Ace & Dylan are in town

People sure seem certain that Dylan is coming. Either I’m missing something or I’ve been a Rutgers fan too long. Amazing how everyone accepts this as a given. Please prove me wrong.

Forget a refund, cheapest 100 level seats for Purdue are $225 on StubHub. After fees that would net you $191/seat. Several other games over $150. You can just sell a handful of games and you’ll make most of your money back.

And that’s after an 18 point blowout! Seems like you might not be making the point you’re trying to…
You are forgetting about the required Seat License for 100 level seats of $1,100.
In addition to the ticket price for two seats it comes out about $110.00 per seat/game.

If I occasionally sell my ticket(s) on Stubhub, that money is donated to Rutgers Baseball.
I encourage others that sell tickets on stubhub to donate that money to a Rutgers sport.

I’ll take your tickets and pay the increased price. Thanks boomer.
This. Please please bow out. Me and others like me are foaming at the mouth to get the tickets you guys have at those sweetheart prices.

So serious question. Do you have tickets as
a basketball fan or did you buy tickets to increase your priority points for other sports.

You are forgetting about the required Seat License for 100 level seats of $1,100.
In addition to the ticket price for two seats it comes out about $110.00 per seat/game.

If I occasionally sell my ticket(s) on Stubhub, that money is donated to Rutgers Baseball.
I encourage others that sell tickets on stubhub to donate that money to a Rutgers sport.
Prices vary by section (or rather groups of sections) and again, these are the prices when the team is not doing well.

Will we get a refund in the 100 seats for how bad we are? I’ve heard cries on how we should pay more…
Pretty silly to post this nonsense after one bad home game. The performance was bad and very disappointing to be sure, but it is one performance and the season is still young. It's not how you start it is how you finish, especially with so many new pieces given the late an unexpected departure of 2 fith year seniors from last year's team. Duke has already lost 3 games to teams like IL and they have 5 five-stars playing.

Reactions: #1 RUFan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT