ADVERTISEMENT

Tidbits from Court Club Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry, you’re a moderator and you tell me i’m “obsessed” and “shouldn’t get my panties in a twist” just because I disagree with you! Wow, is it the moderator’s job to insult and inflame? I wouldn’t have thought that was part of it.

Just because he is a moderator, doesn't mean he doesn't get to be a participant on this board and express his opinion just like any other poster on this board is allowed to do. The roles of moderator and participant are separate roles. Are you suggesting that BK is overstepping his role as moderator, such as banning posters who don't share his opinion, or are you suggesting that he is taking advantage of his role of moderator, such as making posts that violate board rules or that other posters couldn't make without repercussions.

Personally I would like to play Princeton again on a 2 for 1 or a 3 for one basis. An away game at Jadwin would help us by giving us a road game which is actually very close to RU and many RU fans could attend. Princeton scores many more points now than they did 15 years ago. I always liked Jadwin gym. I would prefer playing them than Bryant, Coppin state or Central Connecticut etc. I think the players would be more ready to play against another Jersey team as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT