ADVERTISEMENT

Tominaga

Wilcher. . He’s 26 this year haha
This guy??!! Dude torched us last year, which sucked, because I was sitting in the families front row seats. He had a couple friends in the section over us, second row, who were being obnoxious assholes about it, too. I’d assume Mag

Reactions: bethlehemfan
i think Mast is going to be more of an issue than Tominaga, great post moves and can drain the 3. Poor man's Garza
Mast runs the show. They do not really set up thru a point guard. Everything goes through Mast at the high post or 3 point line , with guys cutting hard off him for back door layups or quick passes to the wings for open 3’s. We will have to earn it on the defensive end tonight and Cliff has to unfortunately come up and play Mast tight because he can also hit a 3 , so that takes away Cliff’s rim protection , but he has to use his size and hands which must’ve up to get deflections and make it harder for Mast to pass the ball.
We are also overdue for a good shooting night but our defense has to be solid tonight.

This guy??!! Dude torched us last year, which sucked, because I was sitting in the families front row seats. He had a couple friends in the section over us, second row, who were being obnoxious assholes about it, too. I’d assume Mag
He’s a good ball player. I think he’s from Plainfield so very local. I expect they will be vocal again.

Reactions: RULegacy
the real question is Pike willing to bring to bring in an impact portal player with more talent than Cam to take over the team for one season recruiting over the guys that are here...I seriously doubt it
This season probably looks completely different with Cam, Paul, and Ndongo, who is killing it at Gtech, on the roster. Like you said that falls on Pike to either replace them or keep those guys but hopefully this is the last year for a while we have to worry about talent

Reactions: bac2therac
This season probably looks completely different with Cam, Paul, and Ndongo, who is killing it at Gtech, on the roster. Like you said that falls on Pike to either replace them or keep those guys but hopefully this is the last year for a while we have to worry about talent
This is gonna be a constant thing in the new world I think.

Watching Tominaga is worth the price of admission. Very skilled. Very smart. Very self-contained. Usually you can get a shooter to over play his hand; not Tommy.

thanks did not know they got that haul

makes me even sadder for our situation and how okay Pikiell is with average players.

yes huge class coming in BUT dismal recruiting the past couple seasons..you have to be aggressive and move parts and stock talent...Pike was left gasping taking Oskar back...boggles my mind,,,,,and yes bad luck with Cam and Paul although the latter he might have been better off cutting ties but it doesnt excuse our roster this season.
"makes me even sadder..." Man you're even more full of shyt than I thought. By the way the sidewalks were not icy at all last night-- that must of disappointed you-- one less bitch in your repertoire.

Reactions: Loyal-Son
Some of his late threes were very deep and ill advised. Maybe try those in a blowout, but not in a close one.
he buried one deep one late to keep them in it, with hand in his face. shooters like that need to shoot. he's great for the college game, a good heel.

Some of his late threes were very deep and ill advised. Maybe try those in a blowout, but not in a close one.
He always takes a few really terrible shots and misses badly a game when I've watched him

Reactions: RW90
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT