ADVERTISEMENT

Tyshon Fogg Appreciation Thread

FastMJ

All American
Gold Member
Jan 7, 2007
Cherry Hill
Big Fogg fan here.

I really respected Tyshon for being one of the few 4 stars to commit in the dark (i.e., Ash) period of Rutgers Football. He stuck around and was a steady and largely unheralded contributor on a bunch of struggling squads. He was awesome academically as well.

Fogg_Tyshon.jpg

I’ve mentioned it here before that I appreciate him because his instagram story feed comes off as someone trying to make the most of college, not just in the sense of training for sports. I guess if you look at his regular Instagram feed you only see football pics now. That’s ironic.

Reactions: Rokodesh and FastMJ
Best of luck to him. Hopefully stays healthy and gets a decent shot at the next level.

Reactions: FastMJ
Very steady presence at LB, great instincts, and a terrific ambassador for the program. Wish him well, but he'll be successful in whatever he chooses, even if the NFL doesn't work out.

• Love
Reactions: FastMJ
Big Fogg fan here.

I really respected Tyshon for being one of the few 4 stars to commit in the dark (i.e., Ash) period of Rutgers Football. He stuck around and was a steady and largely unheralded contributor on a bunch of struggling squads. He was awesome academically as well.

Fogg_Tyshon.jpg
Make that 20 others

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT