ADVERTISEMENT

U can either pay players...

You'll wait for what? They're all getting paid - it doesn't matter how much.
I’d be willing to bet a large sum of money that Rutgers NIL is amongst the lowest in the BIG. They are not all getting paid. That’s far from the truth. Schiano is doing it with one arm tied behind his back compared to most coaches in the BIg.

Not with this fanbase we bash players and coaches very quickly and oh yea we are the cheapest fanbase. That won’t help either.

Idk man. The team flat out was embarrassing yesterday. The crowd was great vs Washington and has been supportive and circled the wagons for Schiano. Our NIL has also been good enough to keep most our kids in the program. I dont think you can blame the fans for this.

We went from one of the worst teams in college football to a team that will probably make its second consecutive bowl game. It’s not the breakout season we all hoped for, but we’ve gotten better and I certainly wouldn’t trust the program in someone else’s hands at this point. That would be a joke to suggest.
We weren't one of the worst teams in college football. We were one of the worst teams in the 1st or 2nd best conferences in college football.

A Kansas team that finished 3-9, with a loss to Nicholls State, beat us by 41 points.
Lost to Nichols 1st game of year in OT and finished with Close losses to #4 Oklahoma and #9 Texas.

Yup we stunk but I bet we weren't ranked anywhere near #129 or how many fbs teams there were much less 250 or how many college teams there were. I'll check and get back to you with the facts and apologize if I'm wrong. (Which certainly happens)

You'll wait for what? They're all getting paid - it doesn't matter how much.
Of course it matters. They are all getting a token amount, nothing enough to be subject to vitriol and harassment. And the people most likely to boo, haven’t given anything.

Reactions: 365Poster24Seven
Of course it matters. They are all getting a token amount, nothing enough to be subject to vitriol and harassment. And the people most likely to boo, haven’t given anything.
Al the vast majority here have given squat. They do love bashing the players and coaches knowing full well that we are not able to play ball like the rest of the coaching staff’s in this conference.

Reactions: rutgersal
Wisconsin has superior offensive and defensive lines. We lost our starting guard and we are now a team that can’t run the ball anymore. That happens because of talent where it matters most. McCord is getting 750 thousand at Syracuse and he is lighting it up. He came here visited and Schiano had 14 dollars to give him. NIL is not going away and if this fanbase continues to not participate we won’t win.
What's your stake in the NIL game? Most of what you speak is about money and more money. Or lack there of in your case.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT