ADVERTISEMENT

Va Tech advice

RUWillEm

Redshirt
Nov 14, 2015
Considering driving up from the Charlotte area with my 12 and 14 year olds. It’s barely a 2 hour drive so it’ll be a day trip (or night depending on when kick off is). Anyone have any idea what the parking situation is?

Considering driving up from the Charlotte area with my 12 and 14 year olds. It’s barely a 2 hour drive so it’ll be a day trip (or night depending on when kick off is). Anyone have any idea what the parking situation is?
Parking passes on Seat Geek are insanely priced- over $250.

Check out link here on Va Tech site:

Search Reddit too:

Reactions: VTNC1999 and TRU2RU
easy drive once you're past Statesville, parking is also my concern.

Reactions: TRU2RU
We've decided Uber from/to our hotel.
You won’t have a problem going to the game. You’ll have a big problem coming back because many have the same idea you do and you’ll have problems getting an Uber. Better off driving and parking as close as you can, then battling through the post game traffic. Of course, you could always get lucky, but I wouldn’t chance it.

You won’t have a problem going to the game. You’ll have a big problem coming back because many have the same idea you do and you’ll have problems getting an Uber. Better off driving and parking as close as you can, then battling through the post game traffic. Of course, you could always get lucky, but I wouldn’t chance it.

Plan will be to walk to bar/restaurant after the game & get an Uber a bit later. We should be good.

Matt Sarzyniak predicting an 8:00 night game on ACC Network. This week they are airing the MD at VA game in the night time slot so that would be consistent to take an available Big Ten team when they can.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Matt Sarzyniak predicting an 8:00 night game on ACC Network. This week they are airing the MD at VA game in the night time slot so that would be consistent to take an available Big Ten team when they can.

They have a 6pm & two 7:30pm games scheduled already.

Is it really likely they get another night game?

They have a 6pm & two 7:30pm games scheduled already.

Is it really likely they get another night game?
IDK, he has the following as the games on the ACC Network, maybe its the best of the three?
12pm ACCN: Georgia Tech at Louisville
3:30pm ACCN: James Madison at North Carolina
8pm ACCN: Rutgers at Virginia Tech
It is their "white effect" game so maybe they prefer it at night for the effect?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT