ADVERTISEMENT

We Scrimmaged Adelphi Yesterday

Caliknight

Legend
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2001
We played our young guys/new guys and second teamers exclusively. Love how the staff puts a lot of effort into the deeper end of the bench to get those guys ready when their time comes.

As you can expect, we handled them pretty easily. A lot of guys got in on the action and the final was 16-8 in 4 quarters of play. Wouldn't be surprised of one of their attackman got a long look from us as a transfer.

Hard to believe the season is already less than 2 weeks away. Of course my buddy had to go and have his birthday celebration on 2/3 so may have to miss some of the game (will just have to buy him the cheap booze for that).

We played our young guys/new guys and second teamers exclusively. Love how the staff puts a lot of effort into the deeper end of the bench to get those guys ready when their time comes.

As you can expect, we handled them pretty easily. A lot of guys got in on the action and the final was 16-8 in 4 quarters of play. Wouldn't be surprised of one of their attackman got a long look from us as a transfer.
Thanks for these scrimmage updates. Much appreciated.

Reactions: Caliknight
Not gonna lie, I find that impressive if they doubled up a very good Adelphi program without a starter playing.

I know nothing about Adelphi but I saw the most official scoring sheet one could have from a scrimmage.

Our young guys handled them pretty easily.

Reactions: Wagram97
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT