ADVERTISEMENT

Weather for RU @ Michigan: Looks warm, but comfortable humidity, and dry

RU848789

Legend
Gold Member
Jul 27, 2001
Metuchen, NJ
For those traveling to Michigan, the pattern is a pretty dry one, just like the pattern we just came out of, as it looks like almost a completely dry week in Ann Arbor with high pressure generally in control. This means we have a high confidence forecast for it being warm (mid/upper 70s for highs) with comfortable humidity (dewpoints in the low 50s) and no rain - not quite a lock yet on the no rain part, but pretty close. Sounds similar to yesterday's forecast.

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?x=18&y=26&site=cle&zmx=&zmy=&map_x=18&map_y=26

It's been locked up for a few days now - will be a gorgeous day for football in Ann Arbor - very similar to what we had for VT with highs in the mid-70s and comfortable humidity - will still feel pretty warm in the sunshine though.

I won't be there but appreciate the reports as it does impact the game. Thinking about our crappy forecast tomorrow (thank God we don't have a home game), I was wondering if bad weather would've helped us against UM. Thinking it probably wouldn't since we base so much on ball security.

Reactions: RU848789
I won't be there but appreciate the reports as it does impact the game. Thinking about our crappy forecast tomorrow (thank God we don't have a home game), I was wondering if bad weather would've helped us against UM. Thinking it probably wouldn't since we base so much on ball security.
Thanks. I was thinking that kind of weather might help us, since we're much better on the ground than in the air and rain/winds will really hurt any passing game and they have a much better passing game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT