Well Dinardo thinks we will stink

50 yd line RR

Senior
Gold Member
Jan 28, 2012
I think ( in general) the athletes he’s has coming in are better than the players he’s losing.
Bigger stronger faster. They just need time to develop. We could be saying that for a long time I don’t know.
I think they will be a fun team to watch. They will grow and develop as a team. No doubt.
They will improve as the the season progresses.

robjknight

Senior
Oct 22, 2020
I think the receiver crew is a strength if we can get them the ball
And we may have the best overall special teams in the league especially if someone emerges as a good place kicker. We certainly added size on the Oline and I like our RB’s. Kyle will be good and by mid year people will be comparing Brown to Ray Rice.
I’d rather go into the year optimistic than praying to win a few games. I think we have a possibility of 6 wins.

Reactions: Plum Street

Plum Street

Heisman Winner
Jun 21, 2009
And we may have the best overall special teams in the league especially if someone emerges as a good place kicker. We certainly added size on the Oline and I like our RB’s. Kyle will be good and by mid year people will be comparing Brown to Ray Rice.
I’d rather go into the year optimistic than praying to win a few games. I think we have a possibility of 6 wins.
It’s hard to be optimistic but you have to be . We have had a coach that did a huge rebuild here before and was successful. Not sure it will happen again , but hanging my hat on it that it will

jsol_05

All Conference
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2005
Rutgers will not win anything until there is a cap. We are not winning since we just can't get good players.
That can only happen if there is a players salary cap.
We can't win with 3 stars when other teams have 5 stars. This can only be equalized with a hard salary cap.
We should start with $50M cap next year. Rutgers would immediately improve. OSU, PSU. Michigan would of course oppose this idea.

We have gone ten years playing into a system that does not favor us, but embarrass us.
Time to change the game and make it fair.
Cap won’t stop anything because the $$$ will keep flowing. Some program have the $$$$ and some don’t. Players have been getting paid for year. I also don’t think the NCAA can cap a person salary and I personally don’t think they should be able to. Now if your cap begins with the coaches’ salary I might be persuaded to change my mind😂

jsol_05

All Conference
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2005
If we are comparingBrown to RR by mid season, he should be the starting RB by then