ADVERTISEMENT

Went to the RAC today

Are they also redoing the landscaping in front? They need new sidewalks/walkways too.

Reactions: Richie O
I was at the men's hoops practice last Friday - I didn't notice anything different with the roof (since the regular season ended). There was a lot of landscaping work going on in front. I suppose with all the landscaping going on at the practice facility that they are going to landscape the front of the RAC since all of the equipment (backhoes, bulldozers, etc.) is on site. Not sure of the plans for the sidewalks, walkways, etc. The sidewalks, walkways, outdoor steps appear to be completed at the Practice Facility.

Elliott

Maybe they got the powerwasher out. So many have been calling for that!

Look, it is 2:30 AM !!! Unless he is a bartender, why the heck isn’t he home ??? Very selfish on his part !!! I have had about two liters of Pepsi and the caffeine is barely working now. I will give this until 5 in the morning and if he isn’t home by then, I will just drive up there myself. Maybe I will take Uber since the Rutgers Police will recognize my car.

Look, it is 2:30 AM !!! Unless he is a bartender, why the heck isn’t he home ??? Very selfish on his part !!! I have had about two liters of Pepsi and the caffeine is barely working now. I will give this until 5 in the morning and if he isn’t home by then, I will just drive up there myself. Maybe I will take Uber since the Rutgers Police will recognize my car.
The new stalker version of Heaven is a big addition to this board. 5 star pickup.

:TwoHands:

Westfield house? Colonel, I am completely lost on that one? Of course, many would say I am usually lost.

Ok, so I googled The Watcher house. That being said, we may have to have a strategy as a fan base to get people out of a certain house in Piscataway with a real nice porch,pool, and within a mile or so of Rutgers Stadium. We may need it after December 1.

Often I don’t agree with BlockR, but portable lighting for football game parking lots is one thing, but having them every night ten feet in front of an arena entrance does scream rinky dink. We are a major state university and a member of the Big Ten. We are not Fordham, Drexel, Southern Nevada Tech,etc.

Reactions: BlockR
Often I don’t agree with BlockR, but portable lighting for football game parking lots is one thing, but having them every night ten feet in front of an arena entrance does scream rinky dink. We are a major state university and a member of the Big Ten. We are not Fordham, Drexel, Southern Nevada Tech,etc.
giphy.gif

I have the pictures on my Samsung android. and can send to my contact list. But to send
to this thread I don't how.

Last edited:
Scarlethaze, hopefully that doesn’t have high school size bathrooms and concession stands like a certain place I know.

Scarlethaze, hopefully that doesn’t have high school size bathrooms and concession stands like a certain place I know.
----------------------
Sorry Heaven University, but the RAC bathrooms had to go to make place for "safe places" for our pampered coeds and the concession stands now instead are rooms with puppies for traumatized college youth along with counselors to help them overcome micro-aggressions.

Reactions: ChasRC69
I have no idea where a new roof came from, but there’re now permanent lights at the RAC entrance, which is a big thing.

Reactions: gregkoko
The roof/front looks just as rusty and faded as ever, but love the lights AND do you notice what is gone ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT