ADVERTISEMENT

What are the paths to get in?

Funny, I think I have a thread from way back saying Eugene’s senior year we make first four..
It might be heading that way, although Andy Katz still has us as an 11.
The 12 seed is most likely play in game.
Ordinarily a win over national contender Maryland on any court would be more impressive than a road win over a .500 Purdue team.
But because of the road record, this may not be so. Purdue is still a very difficult place to play.
Win over Maryland should at least get us into that First Four
But a lot depends on what other teams do...

Just somehow beat Maryland on Tuesday and hope Maryland wins tomorrow vs Sparty and is emotionally spent when they play us

I don’t want to have sad sad eyes on Tuesday at about 9 pm. I want tuesday to be a Ruby Tuesday to remember!

A win over 2 seed Maryland with our resume and what our NET will be, we are dancing in the streets. It will be a court storming and I will be out celebrating with some ice cream and a Tuesday night cruise if we win

Wow. Ok. I’d say you’re the minority if this was your expectation heading into season.
I was, but there were a few of us. I tried to explain to people who think you can only win 2 games a year more every year in slow step by step process that it's not always the case. We relied on freshman who were all going to make a jump forward this year. Yeboah would space the floor better and help the offense. Young would bring the speed and quickness to match up with other team's PGs etc etc. The goal was always the dance despite what some insisted. We are so close. Finish strong.

Reactions: Plum Street
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT