ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to Taj Bullock now 90% to VT?

Only five schollies left. Only want kids who really want to be here. Six months until signing day. Coach Schiano has plenty of time.

Reactions: beaced
OMIGOSH. 6 whole months until signing day.Some folks around here are going to lose their minds in that time.
IF you see a mind with the thoughts of one Knight Shift wandering around South Florida, please put in a box and ship it to Central Jersey with a hoagmarine sandwich. (lame attempt at cross-thread humor). 0__0

He is ABR...Anywhere but Rutgers

Is there anything that gives you that idea?

VPI just recently offered him. He's not visited the school. He visited RU three times. So I'm still holding out hope that we're still in the running for his services here.

Do we even have a QB in the 2021 class yet?

Let’s see what happens but with Vedral coming in ...Sitkowski ...Langan...Snyder... Peyton Powell all here Taj probably is thinking I better look around...

I'm sure getting that transfer QB from Nebraska didn't help.

I remember him from St. Peter's Prep. More a running qb than a passer.
Wonder why he's not starting for Va. Tech.

That makes me more confident about RU's chances of winning that game.
Especially if Dixon, Bailey, and Powell are playing.

How come? Don’t get me wrong, Akron had no offense to speak of, but if you were going to point to anything from the game, Bullock would have to be it. He ran for 42 of their 177 total yards and threw for 68 at a higher completion rate than Finley. As said - neither was good. I’ll be disappointed if we give up more than 10 points. On the other hand, I don’t think scoring 20 offensive points is going to be the cake walk some think. I hope I’m wrong.

The three guys I mentioned are some of the best players on defense for RU.
And the guy for Akron who got hurt and hurt and hurt could throw. Not sure you could say that about Tahj.

The three guys I mentioned are some of the best players on defense for RU.
And the guy for Akron who got hurt and hurt and hurt could throw. Not sure you could say that about Tahj.

You may be right - I’m just saying - vs. OSU Bullock threw 9-12 for 68 yards while Finley was 8 for 14. That said - many of those yards were in mop up time and regardless of who plays on offense, Akron is extremely weak. They only broke 20 points 3 times all last season in regulation (that includes the Indiana game where they scored 17 and Indiana’s D last year wasn’t exactly stout).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT