ADVERTISEMENT

Who among us unfollowed Geo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one where you felt you needed to start a new thread asking for Richie contact info so you can cancel membership and then told everyone you were going to call your amex platinum card to cancel if Richie couldn’t cancel. Despite you knowing where to go if you needed to contact Richie directly and of the thousands of people who have cancelled memberships on this site over the last 2 decades no one has ever started a thread like that.
That’s the temper tantrum i was referring too.

Bragging about an Amex Platinum? haha

I see. Why don't you caution @GoodOl'Rutgers and @kyk1827 above so you can earn your Board Police Gold Star?

No? One sided?
If you got a problem with me take it up with me, please.

The one thing that I have heard in the past amounts to suggesting we must all walk on egg shells because players or recruits might not like to see a different opinion expressed.

Nuts to that.

The best thing I can do is to treat them with enough respect to think they can handle it. As long as you explain yourself (and CAN explain yourself) they should be able to process that and reject or accept the opinion without freaking out.

For the record, I do not "follow" anyone.. that I know of.. so I could not have unfollowed him... nor would I have for him giving an honest opinion. I may not think much of a specific opinion.. but I give the young lots of room there. In general, they need to "feel" less and "think" more.. and think more critically.

Just look at Duron Harmon's nuanced statements. You can see that age and life experience has matured his viewpoint.

Last edited:
I still follow him. I think hes misinformed and easy manipulated by the mainstream but I respect his 1st amendment right to express his opinion/feelings.

my two pieces of advice for him would be

1) do a little more research on the topics he’s talking about

2) propose realistic changes and reforms. Being loud doesnt accomplish anything imo
hahahahah your lack of self awareness tickles me.

He is tweeting out alot of factually incorrect things and stoking the flames of division and what not. Hes basically just uttering far left talking points.

I dont think he realizes it though because hes your typical misinformed college kid who just reads tweets and social media and doesnt do much research. We were all him one day, I know I was at least.
you literally posted threads here (current events board) everyday for weeks which had factually incorrect information in them. I am sure you do the same on twitter. But oh please. You literally get your facts from known liars, and psychopaths, Clay Travis and Ben Shapiro.

And the Usual Suspects--on both sides-- from the CE Board are trying to morph the football board into the New CE Board. At long last, have you no shame? The CE Board was shut down apparently because the site owner decided it was getting too toxic. Let's not do the same to the free football board.

And the Usual Suspects--on both sides-- from the CE Board are trying to morph the football board into the New CE Board. At long last, have you no shame? The CE Board was shut down apparently because the site owner decided it was getting too toxic. Let's not do the same to the free football board.
how about no OP threads with politically charged content then.. even if it is about Rutgers players or employees? Punish those who make the first post introducing a topic with political content

you literally posted threads here (current events board) everyday for weeks which had factually incorrect information in them. I am sure you do the same on twitter. But oh please. You literally get your facts from known liars, and psychopaths, Clay Travis and Ben Shapiro.
He retweets Joey Saladino, the pee drinker. Kylie is a not only a business magnate, an epidemiologist, a political historian, and an economist, but also sides with urine drinkers. What an intellectual! How’s that non profit organization going? Remember you were going to start a foundation to end child sex trafficking, but then the libs response to the coronavirus was going to ruin you financially! The libs basically stopped you from ending abuse. BUT then, despite your brilliant understanding of economics, you actually, by your own admission, MADE money in the pandemic. So Kylie, when does the foundation get started? Got your 501(c)3 status yet? Board of directors? Or are you just a disingenuous liar? I’ve stated nothing but facts...like Geo.

And if that were true why have you not proved that?
I have eyes and ears and a fully functioning brain so determining he is a racist is rather rudimentary. As for the rape, how many people has he settled out of court with? How about his own ex wife who accuses him? And as for thievery, how about Trump University or Foundation? But you don’t care about facts, because you’re also a bad human being.

I have eyes and ears and a fully functioning brain so determining he is a racist is rather rudimentary. As for the rape, how many people has he settled out of court with? How about his own ex wife who accuses him? And as for thievery, how about Trump University or Foundation? But you don’t care about facts, because you’re also a bad human being.
I question when you say” I have a fully functioning brain” ..? If you have such proof .., please release those damning findings for all of us... Oh wait they’ve already done that... see in your post you bring in political fodder. Shame on you ... this is a sports forum.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
OgI7Qoq.gif

you continue to embarrass yourself.

there's no comparison and you know it.

and because I know you can't chew gum and walk at the same time, that doesn't mean I think Joe Biden isn't flawed.

PS - Amex Platinum...LOL!!!!!
Please. Biden is on video molesting children. He’s lied about how many degrees he has, known plagiarizer, and is credibly accused of raping a woman. That’s your hero.

AP is awesome. You should save your money and try to get one!

Shocking the turn this took!!

Low key expert trolling by the OP ,knowing damn well this would happen! Kudos!

Reactions: BLewis1968
I don't care about "followers" one way or the other. But maybe the lesson here is for someone to find a better way to say something.. when he knows he is talking about an emotionally charged topic. Compare geo's statements with that of Duron Harmon... same message basically.. right? One is much more strident.

If people unfollowed him because of what he said... maybe it is because of what he said and not because those followers were bad people. Maybe there are many ways to interpret what he said. (I'm still convinced something else is to blame.. some kind of macro action from Twitter.. finding and deleting a bunch of accounts).

I personally think he should choose to NOT CARE ABOUT FOLLOWERS and not care if he gains or loses them... speak your peace, be true to yourself. Perhaps write things out first.. take some time away.. come back and read them.. see if it says what you intended.. edit.. then post... and then live with whatever outcome you get.

(I don't do it that way... but I don't tweet.. and am anon.. am not limited by length... TLDNR.. that's how people UNFOLLOW me.)

one more thing.. I don't know where Geo is getting his facts... said something like average black wealth is $17K compared to $171 for whites.. wherever he got that probably means more home ownership for whites.

But he should look at other sources to compare income disparity and so on... like from this link.. and twitter doesn't lend itself to providing information to prove your point.

Last edited:
You and Proud are such a cute couple.
Cute no... but more intelligent and able to see through how you attempted to bait us into arguments. I refuse to be led into this continuous asinine banter on a sports board . I do support this country. I am proud to have been born in this great country. I don’t apologize for my skin color nor do I look at others as being inferior. I didn’t come from privilege nor did my ancestors who had diddley squat when they came to these shores. We have had 4 generations who fought in wars for the United States for the right to protest. More need to stand up and say this Marxist anarchy needs to be stopped . If our leaders won’t step up and do the right thing then what is going on now in Seattle will pale in comparison. So yeah ...I’m cute.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Is this what that CE board was like? Jeez. No wonder.

The CE board was like @Caliknight @Spare130 , and a couple of the other posters here and their sock puppets starting threads critical of anyone who didn't blindly support the current occupant of the White House starting threads and posting all day. Hundreds of posts and threads. Ethnic insults by @Caliknight , accusations of racism by many, personal insults by more and me criticizing @Spare130 about misspelling several words when he was calling someone else an idiot.

Richie made the smart move by shutting it down. It was a waste of time, most of the time, but I enjoyed dipping in every day or two to read some good posts. RIP

Also, getting back on topic, Geo is in the all time top ten RUTGERS athletes of whom I am proud.

The CE board was like @Caliknight @Spare130 , and a couple of the other posters here and their sock puppets starting threads critical of anyone who didn't blindly support the current occupant of the White House starting threads and posting all day. Hundreds of posts and threads. Ethnic insults by @Caliknight , accusations of racism by many, personal insults by more and me criticizing @Spare130 about misspelling several words when he was calling someone else an idiot.

Richie made the smart move by shutting it down. It was a waste of time, most of the time, but I enjoyed dipping in every day or two to read some good posts. RIP

Also, getting back on topic, Geo is in the all time top ten RUTGERS athletes of whom I am proud.
The first sentence is a complete train wreck LOL wtf...

And the libs from the CE board did exactly what you're accusing us of... If you don't agree with them, you're racist. Sad. I think you're the same guy who told me that I was unable to pay my second grade tuition lolllll.

Btw you don't need to tag someone more than once in the same comment.

I thinks this is the third time recently that you tried to rip me in some long post and completely sh*t the bed LOL.

Last edited:
But if you literally got your facts from people who are literally psychopaths like Travis and Shapiro, wouldn't he still literally be correct since they're literally facts? It literally wouldn't matter who you get facts from if they're literally facts.

You’re a liar.

Reactions: BROTHERSKINNY
I still don't even know what Geo posted. That's one of the positives of not having social media. A lot less drama.

You’re a jerk.

No, you’re a jerk.

Well you’re the jerkiest jerk of them all.

Oh yeah, jerkface.

Yeah. Jerkoff.

Well, everyone knows you’re a jerk . . . Because you’re such a jerk.

See. You were a jerk right there. That was a jerky thing to say.

You’re such a Jerk!

Reactions: thegock
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT