ADVERTISEMENT

Wimbush Transferring

261 yards passing against Wisconsin.
The other 10 don’t count.
LOL

Yep, although he had flashes here and there, especially when we went no huddle with 4 or 5 wides (which I think allowed him to get in a rhythm and not think as much). Given that, I never understood why we never at least tried to make that our base offense. Among a lot of things I didn't understand about our coaching staff...

1 this kids miles better than any other qb we have or have had during the ash era.
2 he’s not coming bc he is going to have options that are a lot better than RU so you have nothing to worry about.

He's butthurt about kids transferring back to Rutgers which Wimbush probably isn't even going to do. He knows Wimbush is better than every QB we have by a mile. It's not worth debating because he's being disingenuous in his argument.

I’m tired of taking someone else’s scraps. Let him go elsewhere. Since Ash has started Art you might as well develop him during the offseason and hope for the best
Lots of reasons why kids get benched or get buried on the depth chart at the P5 level. If they can help, I am glad to have them consider Rutgers.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
I’m tired of taking someone else’s scraps. Let him go elsewhere. Since Ash has started Art you might as well develop him during the offseason and hope for the best
So, you're saying that you'll take IMG's scraps but you don't want Notre Dame's scraps?

it's not gonna happen because Winbush will have far better options. But, I'll always take a back-up on a Final 4 team for one year over a back-up on a h.s. team that showed zero development in 11 games for three more years.

1 this kids miles better than any other qb we have or have had during the ash era.
2 he’s not coming bc he is going to have options that are a lot better than RU so you have nothing to worry about.
He has a rubber arm. Gio 2.0

So, you're saying that you'll take IMG's scraps but you don't want Notre Dame's scraps?

it's not gonna happen because Winbush will have far better options. But, I'll always take a back-up on a Final 4 team for one year over a back-up on a h.s. team that showed zero development in 11 games for three more years.
IMG scraps? Art was a freshman who decommited from Miami. Everyone in here was yes yes yes yes! Considering that we have had different coordinators for the past 11 years, let’s see if McNulty can help Art progress

Rutgers fans would say that AS would be a Rutgers HOFer with these numbers: 193-382, 2606, 20 TD, 12 INT.

It's like comparing Brady to Josh McGown

More like comparing Brady Quinn to Josh McGown, while we're on the subject of FUND.

I'm not sure that I'm sold on the idea of a GT QB for RU next year. Then, going into 2020, we're back to having no QB. Hoping that Cole Snyder or one of the other young QBs can step up in 2019.

Reactions: ChasRC69

who is our developer?

If you dont know who .A.S. by the initials, you shouldnt be posting here.
Sorry.
No I know them by names not initials. If you can’t post the names on here, you shouldn’t be posting here

No I know them by names not initials. If you can’t post the names on here, you shouldn’t be posting here

That's literally the stupidest thing I've ever seen posted, here. And I spend a fair amount of time on the CE board.

Reactions: Section124
No your reaction is the stupidest thing posted on here

Ya think? Your insistence that if we don't use every player's full name then we shouldn't be posting here is something that you would consider lucid? Well thought-out?

I'm gonna go with "no".

Ya think? Your insistence that if we don't use every player's full name then we shouldn't be posting here is something that you would consider lucid? Well thought-out?

I'm gonna go with "no".
First of all, I never asked for the full name. If the poster would’ve said Art it would’ve been understood. Your response is very elementary and if you don’t like what I post don’t respond it’s that simple. I’m not on here to appease no one on this board. I don’t kiss a$$ like a lot of you do especially with KYK. So keep puckering up lol!

Reactions: RUbacker
I’m not on here to appease no one on this board. I don’t kiss a$$ like a lot of you do especially with KYK.

I have absolutely no idea what you mean by any of this.

Although the first of those two sentences is grammatically incorrect.

You seem angry. Might want to work on yourself, a little, instead of playing the role of "Angry Christmas Troll" on a message board.

Reactions: tico brown
I have absolutely no idea what you mean by any of this.

Although the first of those two sentences is grammatically incorrect.

You seem angry. Might want to work on yourself, a little, instead of playing the role of "Angry Christmas Troll" on a message board.
No you guys are trolling my statement get it right. Mad about what? It’s actually fun amusing you clowns while I eat my gumbo and watch the game lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT