ADVERTISEMENT

Football Wisconsin defeats Rutgers, 24-13

Wimsatt should not be back in and it has nothing to do with his play. They are risking his long term health. If this was the NFL he wouldn't have passed their concussion protocol.

D first punting philosophy isn’t winning football in the year 2023.

Greg couldn’t change even after being exposed to a great coach like Meyer

Reactions: RUScrew85
Bad decision to put Wimsatt back in so soon in my opinion. He must have passed the concussion test, but he was knocked out cold.

Reactions: SouthJerseyRU
Schiano's got some splainin to do in the post-game sending Wimsatt back out there.

Reactions: tm_nj
Hope someone in the media calls Greg out on this. Do not mess with player's health. These weak sideline concussion tests can easily be passed. Players know what to say to get back in the game.

No way he isn’t concussed. He fell back down as soon as he tried to get up after a hit to the head.

It's like Greg takes it personally if Simon gets playing time. How dare he come on and throw accurate passes and score. Like it undermines his decision.

Reactions: AdventureHasAName
Indictment of Schiano ball. We will have had rhe ball more. Same number of turnovers. But we are getting smoked.
They have run 13 more offensive plays than us. Defense in the field more hence why they are wearing out. If you don’t think play count is a factor I don’t know what to tell you.

Reactions: NickRU714
Don’t count it.
RU has consistently disappointed over the last 8 years of CFB.
Obviously nothing is a guarantee but those teams don’t look like they have enough offense to do anything and their defenses aren’t like Iowa’s.

We’ll see, whatever happens happens.

Welp, they rather play with the concussed QB than the one who can throw the ball.

Brilliant.

Reactions: redking
My god they are holding every play the type where you see hands pulling jerseys.
Not sure what rock you’ve been living under but linemen always grip jerseys without getting flagged. Just can’t pull the guy down or reach to the side.

They have run 13 more offensive plays than us. Defense in the field more hence why they are wearing out. If you don’t think play count is a factor I don’t know what to tell you.

Wait. Is a 3 and out that takes 10 sec the same as one that takes 2min?

Good to know for the next "TOP is super important" arguments that always come up.
They have run 13 more offensive plays than us. Defense in the field more hence why they are wearing out. If you don’t think play count is a factor I don’t know what to tell you

Reactions: Plum Street
Simon should be the QB right just because he was able to produce. If Simon can't produce you can put Wimsatt but doesn't make sense to put him back. he hasn't been able to do anything all game long. Put Simon back in.

Reactions: redking and RUShea
Of all the criticisms of HC Schiano, putting in a concussed player isnt of them

I find it hard to believe he would put Wimsatt in if there was even the slightest medical concern.

Reactions: RUScrew85
Sorry Cali that wasn’t supposed to be for you.

Mind boggling that Simon isn’t out there. How many pick 6s is Wimsatt allowed to throw?

Where did you find snap count?
I've never found a good place for game snaps.
Just overall plays per game averages.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT