ADVERTISEMENT

Women's NCAA Tournament

It comes down to style. Big ten tends to be more direct. That works better with big fast physical girls. Same with SEC. Where as ACC seems to play a more technical game. Ever watch Arkansas play? It’s like 10 track athletes trying to play soccer
Yeah I hear you. I prefer to watch schools that emphasize skill and speed over size and athleticism…also prefer possession over long ball. I watched a lot of women’s soccer this year and felt like the B10 looked so big and slow compared to other leagues, in particular the ACC as you noted.

FSU continues rolling towards the NCAA championship with a workman like victory over Clemson while Stanford incredibly lucky to win as they scored 2 quick goals in the first 4 minutes and had only 1 shot the rest of the game with 0 shots in the second half that's no shots at all; they were utterly dominated except BYU could not score although they did put one in the net which was called back for offsides and it was a bad call; I guess they don't review in college but in a game of this importance not sure why it's not
I don't see Stanford winning on Monday

FSU continues rolling towards the NCAA championship with a workman like victory over Clemson while Stanford incredibly lucky to win as they scored 2 quick goals in the first 4 minutes and had only 1 shot the rest of the game with 0 shots in the second half that's no shots at all; they were utterly dominated except BYU could not score although they did put one in the net which was called back for offsides and it was a bad call; I guess they don't review in college but in a game of this importance not sure why it's not
In college they only review penalties in the box

Good call. FSU smoked them 5-1. Maybe taking some of the footballs team snub out on Stanford lol. They truly were the best team out there this year.

Good call. FSU smoked them 5-1. Maybe taking some of the footballs team snub out on Stanford lol. They truly were the best team out there this year.
Unfortunately working and didn’t see the game but that’s a crazy score for an NCAA championship game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT