ADVERTISEMENT

Women's Soccer--6th straight NCAA Tourney appearance for RU

rudad02

All American
Nov 7, 2010
6 straight appearances. Also in 8 out of the last 10 years. This is, right now, the best athletic program at RU. Go Ladies. Go RU.

Reactions: RUinSeattle
Most consistent, absolutely. Best? I think Men's lax or wrestling would debate that hard.
Most consistently successful. How does that work for you? Lax & Wrestling, while good & coming on, have had nowhere near the consistent success as had women's soccer in the regular season & especially in the post season. To me that translates into best.

big matt
You did understand the girls played in the finals of the big ten tournament two years in a row as a visitor to the winners field
In 2015 they made the semis of the ncaa tournament

Hoow long do you think it will be before any other Rutgers sport can match that?

Reactions: RUonBrain
big matt
You did understand the girls played in the finals of the big ten tournament two years in a row as a visitor to the winners field
In 2015 they made the semis of the ncaa tournament

Hoow long do you think it will be before any other Rutgers sport can match that?
This year in Men's Lax. They are projected to be Top 5 in the nation in preseason.

Most consistent, absolutely. Best? I think Men's lax or wrestling would debate that hard.
Neither Lax or Wrestling came as close to a national title as Women's Soccer. They remain our best chance at a BIG and national title.

Reactions: RUonBrain
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT