ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling recruiting

We should be recruiting Nic Bouzakis. He's a stud 8th grader wrestling HS varsity in FL (FL, NY and other states allow 7th and 8th graders to wrestle varsity, unlike NJ). His dad was one of the greatest NY HS wrestlers.
Yeah......everyone is going to be recruiting him. Going to be a tough one to land in all likelihood.

Reactions: Leonard23
Just saw it, Robinson has zero energy, was ridden badly for about 4 minutes. Does this kid have Mono?
Wow, he might be the weakest link now in the Blair lineup.

I think he is still not right after the concussion.

"Janzer-Morina matchup set, 11 N.J. wrestlers reach Escape the Rock semifinals"
No. 4 Paulsboro put a pair of wrestlers into the semifinals. Fourth-seeded Santino Morina (182) reached the semifinal and will match up against state champion and top-seeded Billy Janzer of Delsea in a Sunday morning semifinal

http://highschoolsports.nj.com/news...j-wrestlers-reach-escape-the-rock-semifinals/

Update: Janzer beat Morina 9-7 in the semi.

Janzer will face Ryan Karoly , Malvern Prep, in the finals.

Reactions: 32prosper
I just got a call from my brother who was at the Blair0 Wyoming Sem match tonight , said Blair won something like 37-24, but Malcolm Robinson got DQ'ed for punching a kid as they went out of bound or right after, said match was close, maybe Robinson down a point or 2, and couldn't see if the Wyoming Sem kid provoked Robinson some how, but said Robinson landed a punch, and that was the end of the match.... 6 points for Wyoming Sem. I'm hoping my brother got the story straight, lol.

I just got a call from my brother who was at the Blair0 Wyoming Sem match tonight , said Blair won something like 37-24, but Malcolm Robinson got DQ'ed for punching a kid as they went out of bound or right after, said match was close, maybe Robinson down a point or 2, and couldn't see if the Wyoming Sem kid provoked Robinson some how, but said Robinson landed a punch, and that was the end of the match.... 6 points for Wyoming Sem. I'm hoping my brother got the story straight, lol.

He was losing 5-4(I think that was score) to Manville from Wyoming Sem and was Dq'ed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT