ADVERTISEMENT

You play the games to win

FELONIOUSMONK

Heisman Winner
Apr 1, 2012
Herm Edwards headed to ASU?How long would it take for him to make us relevant if the football gods bestowed him on us?Or are we too damaged?

Herm Edwards headed to ASU?How long would it take for him to make us relevant if the football gods bestowed him on us?Or are we too damaged?
Huh, what. Herm Edwards last coached 9 years ago. Hasn't recruited since 1989. This is the guy you want?. He is 63 years old.

Reactions: drewbagel423
I was actually thinking Lovie Smith.

BTW, it's "You Play to Win the Game".

Did I say I wanted him ? Where did I say I wanted him ? I just my asked a question to see where it would go. Respondees one and two say nay. Incidentally he would kill Ash in recruiting. Can he x and o? Maybe?Maybe not?

Did I say I wanted him ? Where did I say I wanted him ? I just my asked a question to see where it would go. Respondees one and two say nay. Incidentally he would kill Ash in recruiting. Can he x and o? Maybe?Maybe not?
Sure sounds like you want him. You kinda say that he would be the football gods gift to us - except maybe we are not worthy.

Why do you think he would kill Ash in recruiting? Because he used to be a celebrity? He ain't anymore.

Last edited:
His tenures with the Jets and Chiefs pretty much answered the questions about whether he can x and o.

I think ASU fans should borrow Tennesee's rock and express their feelings about Herm being hired by his ex agent or at least all chip in and buy a plane ticket ( one way) to send Edwards to Knoxville job hunting.
Maybe buy two one ways and send the ASU AD with him.
I hear Tennessee fans aren't to happy with the AD they got now :D

Edwards is a Known Friend to Ray Anderson who controls ASU athletics. Why would anybody be surprised?

Why ask the question? He will not make anyone relevant

I don’t get this hire at all whether he is friends with the AD or not. I wonder if ASU alums and students are looking for a rock?

Reactions: RU Golfer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT