ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Pro Bowl

jaydogsmooth1

Senior
Jul 28, 2021
Anyone watch? Place was sold out, not a seat to be had in Orlando for a, get this... flag football game
You guys know I love football almost more than life itself

But there's no way I would have gone to that game, zero shot
Flag football and relay races, along with video game competitions?

And they filled the place w/65k
Only in America folks

Anyone watch? Place was sold out, not a seat to be had in Orlando for a, get this... flag football game

Only in America folks
They were paid seat fillers. Sorta like when Kramer won a Tony.

Only in America folks
I looked it up a couple of weeks ago to see where it was, thinking maybe we’d go to see it live. I didn’t at all think about watching it on tv, didn’t even remember it was on.

I didn't watch it (my wife actually had it on when I came home!), but I guess it seems like a nice event for kids. You can bring them to see the NFL stars in a fun environment, and I saw the tickets were pretty inexpensive. Plus it was a Sunday afternoon, so I don't know -- seems like a family friendly event.

I can't even imagine wasting time watching that.

I didn't watch it (my wife actually had it on when I came home!), but I guess it seems like a nice event for kids. You can bring them to see the NFL stars in a fun environment, and I saw the tickets were pretty inexpensive. Plus it was a Sunday afternoon, so I don't know -- seems like a family friendly event.

This is what I gathered. My son wanted to watch originally since he plays flag. We ended up out for the day but would have watched to check it out if we were home.

I consider all star games more for kids, anyway. I have no interest in them as an adult, and the Pro Bowl is very bottom of the list.

Reactions: MulletCork
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT