ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Wrestling News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah,just watched it. I thought Hefner let the ref get into his head with 1 or 2 questionable calls. I would not want to ref a Hefner FS match (He is all funk)
The ref should be out of the tournament. Imagine if this was in NJ?
Agreed. In NJ, I think the police would have had to separate the coaches and maybe the parents from the ref. If he did that to my kid....

Also, Christian Colucci's younger brother Niccolo, 220, also advances to round of 16 . He is entering his senior year at SPP, He lost to our commit Scott DelVecchio in the State Finals in March. Chris was a 220 champ his senior year. Niccolo is still uncommitted.

Also, Christian Colucci's younger brother Niccolo, 220, also advances to round of 16 . He is entering his senior year at SPP, He lost to our commit Scott DelVecchio in the State Finals in March. Chris was a 220 champ his senior year. Niccolo is still uncommitted.

Abro, Colucci was a senior who just graduated(have not heard where he is attending). Lost DelVecchio in the semis in the ultimate tie-breaker.

Next round , the qtrs., 7th ranked O'Neill vs 10th ranked Snodgrass of Ohio. If Oneill wins he probably gets 1st ranked Kennedy in the semis.

5th ranked Poznanski vs unranked Assad. Poz will probably get 3rd ranked Stout in the semi's.

Using the new Flowrestling rankings.

Next round , the qtrs., 7th ranked O'Neill vs 10th ranked Snodgrass of Ohio. If Oneill wins he probably gets 1st ranked Kennedy in the semis.

5th ranked Poznanski vs unranked Assad. Poz will probably get 3rd ranked Stout in the semi's.

Using the new Flowrestling rankings.

Assad is not unranked - He just graduated and was ranked no 1.
World bronze medalist at the cadet level - the real deal.

Reactions: obrats and Abro1975
challenges killing me.....Is Suriano wrestling in front of shawver? This match has to be at 15 minutes long

WOW..Hepner gets steamrolled and is out of tournament..loses 10-0

The 1st match i saw where i was disappointed in effort. He seemed overpowered.

Reactions: Clearscreen25
3 of our 4 recruits in 2020 make it to Round of 12.
I was excited to see the Ohio recruits (Have not watched them before)
None of our seniors went to fargo? I hope that means they are in our room training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT