ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Wrestling News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shawver gets K. Burwick of North Dakota next.
Flo had Burwick finishing 4th in tourney.
Should be a good match.

Shawver loses 10-4
Burwick stronger, more positional strong and had gas left in the tank
Shawver looked exhausted early in match. Once Burwick defended his firemans carry, he did not have an answer (He did hit it twice).

Overall impressed with Shawver..thinks he needs more muscle and to study tapes of Desanto

I hate reviews in FS.....they are timed so your favorite wrestlers are on the mat at the same time.

I watch flowrestling Arena on one screen (Upcoming bouts tab) and have another screen open to the matches (SPlit screen for Poz and Oneil)...It just hit me i could have had flow running on my ROKU App....ugggh

Poz is the only wrestler to score points on Assad this tourney and not be teched 10-0.

Assad faces Plott (Who beat Foca on criteria in the qtrs).

Reactions: Clearscreen25
I watch flowrestling Arena on one screen (Upcoming bouts tab) and have another screen open to the matches (SPlit screen for Poz and Oneil)...It just hit me i could have had flow running on my ROKU App....ugggh
And just like Chinese this is a completely foreign language to me.:)

Reactions: R U Crazy
I was watching O'Neil he won 6-4. Thanks @R U Crazy and @Clearscreen25 for posting mat assignments as I'm too lazy and Flowrestling illiterate to look them up.

On Flo you can get text alerts on the wrestlers you want to watch. They text you the mat number and when on deck.. Great feature, just go to teams/competitors and click on the team(New Jersey) and scroll to the wrestler you want to watch and click the alert bell.

On Flo you can get text alerts on the wrestlers you want to watch. They text you the mat number and when on deck.. Great feature, just go to teams/competitors and click on the team(New Jersey) and scroll to the wrestler you want to watch and click the alert bell.
Not sure this will work on my antiquated flip phone?[laughing] Now before you laugh,(I know, I get busted on all the time) I own a Masonry company, when the new Iphones started coming out I got one. Was blasting through those suckers every 4 months on the job sites. So I got one of those shock, water resistant wrapped in rubber flip phones. The friggin thing went through the wash, had a block dropped on it, clogged with sand and 10 yrs. later it's still ticking. So I just kept it.

My phone is used for Calling, texting and Candy Crush....that is the limit to my phone knowledge. Screen is too small to use the internet.

Really enjoyed watching RU recruits the past 2 days.
I cannot get into the 16U matches ..... Yet.

Besides the known (Ferrari) who is on RU radar for 2020?
I would think we have a top 15 class with the 4 we have committed.

Reactions: koleszar
"WEST COAST SWING:

Rutgers will head to California early in the season, a person with knowledge of the situation told NJ Advance Media. The Scarlet Knights are expected to wrestle a dual meet at Fresno State and also compete in a tri-meet at Cal State Bakersfield featuring a lower division program as the third team.

WHAT ELSE?

Rutgers will not be making a return trip to Oklahoma State after the Cowboys wrestled at the RAC this year. The Scarlet Knights are also expected to wrestle in the Journeyman Duals again, where they should get two matches."

https://www.nj.com/rutgers/2019/07/the-latest-on-rutgers-wrestlings-2019-20-dual-meet-schedule.html

Reactions: rubigtimenow
"WEST COAST SWING:

Rutgers will head to California early in the season, a person with knowledge of the situation told NJ Advance Media. The Scarlet Knights are expected to wrestle a dual meet at Fresno State and also compete in a tri-meet at Cal State Bakersfield featuring a lower division program as the third team.

WHAT ELSE?

Rutgers will not be making a return trip to Oklahoma State after the Cowboys wrestled at the RAC this year. The Scarlet Knights are also expected to wrestle in the Journeyman Duals again, where they should get two matches."

https://www.nj.com/rutgers/2019/07/the-latest-on-rutgers-wrestlings-2019-20-dual-meet-schedule.html
Interesting that we aren't going to OKST this year. Is it not anytime soon or maybe next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT