ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Wrestling News

Status
Not open for further replies.

4 minute 50 seconds into the video....
With a name like that, he's in the wrong line of work.
car_racing_01.jpg

Doesn’t hurt that his sister dates one of our wrestlers ....so he does have some personal ties here ...who knows...
His whole family moved to NJ... he seems really close to his family too.. wrestles at Bergen... attends the RU matches... I think it’s going be us or OKie state that lands Ferrari... can’t count on PSU too.... the close home matches gotta be what sells..

Reactions: rubigtimenow
We gotta do whatever it takes to land Ferrari and Bouzakis (and probably their younger brothers).

I never try to get into the game of predicting final scores of individual matches, but the PSU/OSU dual tonight could very well split 5 matches each.

Go OSU!

Reactions: Jersey Boys
Watch Kollin choke!
Ok, I'll engage...how is it a choke when you get pinned by a 2x national champ? Zahid Valencia, returning national champ, also got pinned tonight, but by a lower ranked wrestler.

Ha! Watch Kollin choke? Someone said Nolf is a beast? Nickal must be a super beast then. I'd give you odds you couldn't run away from Nickal on the mat for 30 seconds before he had you flat on your back. The dude impresses me more and more every time I watch him.

Reactions: nikoru09
Ha! Watch Kollin choke? Someone said Nolf is a beast? Nickal must be a super beast then. I'd give you odds you couldn't run away from Nickal on the mat for 30 seconds before he had you flat on your back. The dude impresses me more and more every time I watch him.

Simply one of the best all time period.

Reactions: brentx35
Simply one of the best all time period.
Anyway you move or shift your weight, he knows the perfect move in a split second to score points. It's pretty damn impressive. I actually stopped watching his matches because by now they're all the same, doesn't even matter the rank# next to the name.

i have to agree with you on nickal, and what some of our wrestlers dont seem to do,,,HEADHUNT....case in point suriano brings his kid down..it looks like a double leg. he seems to have the right angle to throw the half in to bring him down, and pin him....watch bo nickal get the fall on moore. as soon as he has that angle. he throws the half in, and is relentless....our guys never seem to headhunt....i think nick just likes to take kids down, so it seems....i'm yelling at the screen, throw the half in throw the half in....this is what makes nickal the next three time champion...would have been four, but the freshman caught him..
he has a killer instinct....i realize moore does has some let downs at times, but he got outright bulldozed by the texas chainsaw.

Nickel and Nolf are special talents. Hoping they can translate that to the International scene and win some hardware for Team USA down the road.
After Taylor and Ruth graduated ppl said there would be no more.. irreplaceable duel.. then Nolf n Nickal come in.... not to mention Zain, Cenzo, and Marky.. the amount of talent they been getting is incredible.. my goodness

The stat lines on Nolf and Nickal are ridiculous.
Nolf: 106-3, 56 Falls, 25 TF, 14 MD, 84.13% bonus
Nickal: 109-3, 54 Falls, 10 TF, 21 MD, 71.32% bonus

I believe both of those include their freshmen years, where their bonus rates were 59 and 41, respectively.

Most of us know that we are incredibly blessed to have these guys wrestling for us, and we're relishing their senior seasons, knowing that all-timers don't come around every day. If March 23 goes as we hope it will, it will be a bittersweet day.

I believe both of those include their freshmen years, where their bonus rates were 59 and 41, respectively.

Most of us know that we are incredibly blessed to have these guys wrestling for us, and we're relishing their senior seasons, knowing that all-timers don't come around every day. If March 23 goes as we hope it will, it will be a bittersweet day.
Is this a PSU forum or Rutgers.....

Do your parents lisp?

A lot of “us” and “we” talk here PA for a Rutgers forum. Come March 23rd “we” will hopefully be celebrating our first NC by AA or NS or both.

I'll take "Posts that didn't age well for $1000, Alex." You're right, you shouldn't try to predict scores.
Precisely why I didn't try to predict scores, and somewhere you missed the "could very well." You knew what the outcome of the dual was going to be before it was rassled?

Either way, Ped State got by through the skin of their teeth in a couple of those matches. I wouldn't toot my horn too much.

Last edited:
A lot of “us” and “we” talk here PA for a Rutgers forum. Come March 23rd “we” will hopefully be celebrating our first NC by AA or NS or both.
Actually, if it isn't Berge or Verkleeren, I'll be pulling for Ashnault. I suspect I'll be pulling for Ashnault. For him to come back through those injuries and wrestle as well as he is, is pretty incredible.

Last edited:
I don't know. There were about seven messages about Penn State prior to me joining in. Just because you're a Rutgers fan, doesn't mean you can't be a general wrestling fan, too. Come on, join the crowd. It's fun.
It also doesn't mean that one has to tolerate Ped State fans tooting their horn on a site of a team that you goofs show nothing but disrepeck for.

Go tattle on me over at the Ped State site...NOW!

Reactions: rubigtimenow
I love that I have this particular psu poster on ignore that I can't even see his posts. It's been that way for just 2 posters right after suriano transferred here. Based on other's posts above, it sounds like he's still a troll.

I don't know. There were about seven messages about Penn State prior to me joining in. Just because you're a Rutgers fan, doesn't mean you can't be a general wrestling fan, too. Come on, join the crowd. It's fun.
true...as much as i can't stomach the llions..you have to tip your hat to these great wrestlers...of course i'm as jealous as jealous can be...but, you have to marvel how they dominate the best of opponents...as a wrestling junkie this just ads to my addiction

I love that I have this particular psu poster on ignore that I can't even see his posts. It's been that way for just 2 posters right after suriano transferred here. Based on other's posts above, it sounds like he's still a troll.
Gets old hearing how great his PSU team is ..previous guy was right ..they bash us over there about everything yet he comes here interjecting his love for PSU all the time ..and I’m sick of hearing about them ..last I looked this was a RU forum ...not PSU ....enough said ....maybe I’ll try the ignore button myself

Gets old hearing how great his PSU team is ..previous guy was right ..they bash us over there about everything yet he comes here interjecting his love for PSU all the time ..and I’m sick of hearing about them ..last I looked this was a RU forum ...not PSU ....enough said ....maybe I’ll try the ignore button myself
It's pretty amusing how Rutgers is living rent free in their heads.

Last edited:
The last thing I bashed from here on BWI was Ban Basketball. Before that, I can't tell you the last thing I bashed anywhere about RU. In fact, I've even questioned Matter over there about the amount that he bashes you guys. I don't get his obsession.

I enjoy watching great wrestlers and watching Nolf, Cenzo, Hall, Nickal and Cassar was a treat. Wish we had them. I laughed when Mason Manville came out instead of Rasheed. Can you guys shed some light? Carl ducking Myles Martin? Rasheed hurt? Remember when Manville was transferring to RU rumor? Laughed my ass off.

Reactions: RUpop and R U Crazy
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT