ADVERTISEMENT

2022-23 Transfer Watch

His game logs were actually better against Xavier, OSU, and Colgate this year than his full season averages. Put up 7 on us on 50% shooting in 2019-2020 with 2 rebounds and 3 turnovers.
I really want him as our PG

Reactions: Rokodesh
Blast from the past.....West Coast Warren Washington, has TWO years left.....10PPG, 6 Boards in 23 minutes at Nevada.

Wingspan and length....solid option for some team for sure. Visited RU September 1st, 2017 for the Washington Huskies vs RU football game.

Javon Pickett from Mizzou in the portal, solid PG
Eduardo Andre from Nebraska too. He wasn’t awful this year
His stats are pretty bad. PG who shoots under 30% from 3 and averages under 1.5 assists a game. Is he an elite defender?

Blast from the past.....West Coast Warren Washington, has TWO years left.....10PPG, 6 Boards in 23 minutes at Nevada.

Wingspan and length....solid option for some team for sure. Visited RU September 1st, 2017 for the Washington Huskies vs RU football game.

He has some nice numbers. Would slot in well at the 4 although it would probably mean we’d need Mag to step up big time at the 3 unless someone else leaves.

The guy I'd like see in the portal from Nevada is Blackshear.

Other dream portal additions would be Tyler Burton (Richmond) and Teddy Allen (NMSU) - neither of which has entered the portal yet

The guy I'd like see in the portal from Nevada is Blackshear.

Other dream portal additions would be Tyler Burton (Richmond) and Teddy Allen (NMSU) - neither of which has entered the portal yet
Teddy Allen has gotten run off of three teams (West Virginia, Wichita State, Nebraska). I don't mind taking a somewhat selfish guy but he's too much even for me (and a total no-go for Pikiell I'm sure).

Teddy Allen has gotten run off of three teams (West Virginia, Wichita State, Nebraska). I don't mind taking a somewhat selfish guy but he's too much even for me (and a total no-go for Pikiell I'm sure).
yeah i read up on him. Kid can flat out score but has a checkered past. No chance Pike is interested.

Khristian Lander has game and a ton of potential, he needs to add good weight and muscle to his frame.

That is certainly odd. I thought we were very much in the mix for this guy. Looking through his likes on Twitter it’s like all Rutgers posts.

Quinn tells Pittsburgh Sports Now that the schools recruiting him hardest right now are Pitt, Richmond, Penn State, Virginia Tech and Loyola Chicago.

Quinn tells Pittsburgh Sports Now that the schools recruiting him hardest right now are Pitt, Richmond, Penn State, Virginia Tech and Loyola Chicago.

Quinn seems a perfect fit for us, coming back to NJ, ample minutes, fits the need against the B1G frontcourts we face and all the Lurches that Purdue et al. will array against us. One unfortunate injury to Cliff and we literally have no 5. Pikiell has to close on Quinn.

This doesn’t sound good! What is going on here

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT