ADVERTISEMENT

2023-24 Coaching Carousel

Kill might not be up to the pressure of being a Head Coach, but if he wants to be involved in a college team maybe being an analyst would be a good move for him.

Reactions: Knight Shift
NDSU OC as possible candidate for NW OC...a few NDSU coaches stepping up into the FBS over the years. Craig Bohl just retired from Wyoming. Kleiman is at KSU. Braun now at NW. Matt Entz to the LB spot at USC.

Sounds like Hartline is getting demoted after 1yr at OC. Good recruiter and WR coach but maybe too many growing pains for OSU at OC

The next Sean Gleason?
No idea how he’ll do at NW but DeBoer and Leipold and Klieman can from thst level. Braun himself came from that level and took over a tough situation at NW and did a solid job.

Off the top of my head, Longo Kittley and Arbuckle are some names that are OCs now from that level as well. Pitt just hired Kade Bell from that level as well. Sometimes they will work and sometimes they won’t just like anything else.

Deleted it since some weren’t always showing up since I’ve had that Rivals issue. Wondered if that might make a difference but nope. I’ll just stay without one for now, not a big deal to me.
People like me trying to recognize your posts:

Season 5 What GIF by Sony Pictures Television

• Haha
Reactions: rutgersguy1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT