Jim McElwain

Names I don’t want to see

_______ Campanile
Jedd Fisch
Bob Surace
Lance Leipold
Jason Candle
I don’t like either of your lists.

At least make sure to approach these guys to make sure there is no interest before you aim so much lower:

Norvell
Fickell
Clawson
Harsin

I don’t like either of your lists.

At least make sure to approach these guys to make sure there is no interest before you aim so much lower:

Norvell
Fickell
Clawson
Harsin

Those guys are on a higher trajectory than this dumpster fire, I think our best hope is a reclamation project...if we got anyone on your list, I’d be doing backflips

I'm rooting for Ole Miss on Thursday evening, and expecting to get Joe Moorhead for the same exact terms Greg Schiano walked away from.

Those guys are on a higher trajectory than this dumpster fire, I think our best hope is a reclamation project...if we got anyone on your list, I’d be doing backflips
I’m not saying that any of them would have interest, especially after this debacle, but the idea we are “aiming” at some of the retread or never a head coach names mentioned is ridiculous. The attempt should be made at these accomplished coaches at least.

I respect you for sticking to your guns. If Al Golden is hired, be prepared to face some heavy wrath if that does not work out.
Can you in a few sentences advocate why he would be a good choice?

I’ve stated it many times. Turned around a downtrodden program (Temple) . Can recruit NJ and elsewhere including FL. . NFL experience. Jersey guy. Compare to Schiano. Where are the deltas? I don’t see any.

Reactions: G- RUnit
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT