ADVERTISEMENT

Any update on Ndongo or Davis signing?

There are some rumors on twitter of other schools try to steal Ndongo. Not sure about Davis.

I have no clue what's in Jamichael's head re: recruiting but I've been to 3 McEachern games and in all 3, Davis, playing with 5 and 4*'s, was by far the best player on the floor. Fast, aggressive and non-stop. I'll predict if he comes here and plays for 4 years, the steal record will be smashed and possibly the assist record too.

I have no clue what's in Jamichael's head re: recruiting but I've been to 3 McEachern games and in all 3, Davis, playing with 5 and 4*'s, was by far the best player on the floor. Fast, aggressive and non-stop. I'll predict if he comes here and plays for 4 years, the steal record will be smashed and possibly the assist record too.
Thank you for posting this. Many RU fans are discounting Davis for next year, as if he is another Jalen Miller.

The film I’ve seen of him tells me that he will contribute for us next season. He is also a big part of the reason that Ace Bailey is committed to RU.

The steals record that stood for 46 years until the best defender in the country got it in his 5th year of play?

I like your positivity and appreciate that you have seen him in person, but that seems like a high bar.

I’ll root for you to be right though.

Edit:
I am also optimistic about him.
I wasn’t expecting all time leader here, nonetheless excited to see what he would do.

So are we getting these guys or not? Why exactly did Hobbs leave for the same position rather than an HC job. I get not wanting to have signed recruits and then lose the coach that recruited them but what’s the point in committing to a school anymore if you’re not committing for the school.

what’s the point in committing to a school anymore if you’re not committing for the school.
Because they don’t commit for the school. They commit for what is at the school. And one of the main things they commit for are the coaches. When the main coach who recruited you and you feel comfortable with leaves, it’s not the same anymore.

Reactions: RUBigFrank
Thank you for posting this. Many RU fans are discounting Davis for next year, as if he is another Jalen Miller.

The film I’ve seen of him tells me that he will contribute for us next season. He is also a big part of the reason that Ace Bailey is committed to RU.
Davis looks like a steal, he can score in bunches. I’m a little worried about his jumper from deep but it doesn’t look to be bad

So are we getting these guys or not? Why exactly did Hobbs leave for the same position rather than an HC job. I get not wanting to have signed recruits and then lose the coach that recruited them but what’s the point in committing to a school anymore if you’re not committing for the school.
kids have been committing to coaches forever...it's almost never the school on its own

@Richard Schnyderite Really bad form for posters to leak your hard work and premium content like the "clown" above
At times it gets very annoying, but end of the day it’s more proof of us killing it with all kinds of Rutgers scoops. Also gives people a taste of premium and hopefully encourages others to sign up and support this site and our efforts.

Did you really just snitch? Bad move by him, but even worse from you. Grown man tattle telling
What a crock of shit. Steal someone’s intellectual property in front of me and I’m going to snitch on you every single time. You won’t be able to make me feel one iota of guilt about it nor will I ever lose any self esteem for not protecting a thief. It’s your kind of values that allow that piece of crap to feel comfortable doing something unethical in the first place. You’re as bad as he is, and he’s trash.

• Haha
Reactions: Jerseylegends
What a crock of shit. Steal someone’s intellectual property in front of me and I’m going to snitch on you every single time. You won’t be able to make me feel one iota of guilt about it nor will I ever lose any self esteem for not protecting a thief. It’s your kind of values that allow that piece of crap to feel comfortable doing something unethical in the first place. You’re as bad as he is, and he’s trash.

So you don't believe him when he said he doesn't have a Premium account?
He's lying.

Interesting

Reactions: Kbee3 and Rokodesh
Aggressive considering he said he doesn’t even have a vip membership.

Aggressive considering he said he doesn’t even have a vip membership.
In a since deleted post of his, he said something to the effect that he could see premium but not post. Not sure what that means.

Reactions: NickRU714
In a since deleted post of his, he said something to the effect that he could see premium but not post. Not sure what that means.

You can read the Round Table thread titles and even see first couple words of the OP.

To me - it seemed he said a RT thread hinted "Another school involved with Ndongo...." then got the actual school name from somewhere else.

Reactions: -RUFAN4LIFE-
For example - according to a thread title Duke Scott (football recruit) is down to 3 teams.
Rutgers was in his top 7.

However, if you then go to his Rivals profile - high interest for only Rutgers, Wake and NC State.
Also medium for Cal (just got an offer according to his twitter).

Did I steal Premium info? No because I don't have an account. But some stuff is easily discovered with a little thought.

So…that it is apparently or allegedly Cooley trying to steal is worrisome…he recruited well at Fairfield and PC…that hasn’t signed yet, hard not to read into it…

Cooley was allegedly a Brown Satchel expert at his former college and left town for Non basketball related issues. He probably has more money at Georgetown available to use as needed. He has a track record at Providence but now is involved with a total rebuild. If Ndongo wants to leave early to go to the league and also wants to compete for the natty, Pikiell is probably the best teacher of the coaches after him. If it’s all about NIL, it won’t be Rutgers. Rutgers alums have historically had tight wallets. Mark Ecko was a major supporter of the hoops program for several years but seems to have backed off. I assume we will put together as good a deal as we can for him financially and take him home to Senegal on the final leg of the overseas trip. Remember foreign players can’t receive NIL in the USA only outside the country.

So is the TL;DR that we are now iffy to sign Ndogo and Davis?
Richie has told us what’s up on the premium side but it won’t be disclosed here.

That’s why it’s worth the annual price. We hear the good or bad news very quickly & sometimes before it’s public knowledge.

Reactions: Scangg
Davis is waiting for his family to be together to sign..

Baye might flip to gtown or Georgia tech but not over yet @rucoe89
If he goes it will be to the Hoyas because even though Tech pays, they don’t have the bucks Georgetown does. PS Cooley wants Hunter Dickinson and the two of them seem like a good fit. He is visiting this weekend and it may come down to a bidding war with the Terps. Willard has more money here than he did at the SHU.

If he goes it will be to the Hoyas because even though Tech pays, they don’t have the bucks Georgetown does. PS Cooley wants Hunter Dickinson and the two of them seem like a good fit. He is visiting this weekend and it may come down to a bidding war with the Terps. Willard has more money here than he did at the SHU.
If so, then a scummy move by Hobbs, especially how faithful Pike has been to him.

Reactions: njxchange
are you looking to get banned?
that poster is not premium.. how could he be sharing premium board info? You do realize I hope, that you just used your premium board knowledge to confirm his post.

case dismissed.. but if admin folk can confirm same IP address posts under 2 or more handles.. one of which was premium.. that would be direct and damning evidence. Of course, VPNs and IP spoofing could be used to get around that.

According to one of the other recruiting sites, Kansas is the favorite for Dickinson.

So - at what point does RU set a deadline for Ndongo to sign before we pull the offer and open up the ship to sign someone from the portal?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT